Old 12-04-2006, 06:00 PM posted to rec.food.cooking

Default Obituary :(

In an unlikely turn of events the late Pamela Parsons or
"Patches" as her not so close friends called her, has committed
suicide. Investigators say the note though mostly ramblings about a
person known only as "James"; did mention torment and ridicule by
her online friends to be the breaking point of her fragile state of
mind. Patches, being a 500 pound shut in for the last six years of her
life became addicted to the internet to coincide with her addiction
with pizzas. In 2002 she became an avid poster in many forums but
alt.food.cooking was said to be her favorite. She is survived by her
cat "Pepperoni" and her gold fish "Beer batter" .

Old 12-04-2006, 06:02 PM posted to rec.food.cooking

wrote in message
oups.com...
In an unlikely turn of events the late Pamela Parsons or
"Patches" as her not so close friends called her, has committed
suicide. Investigators say the note though mostly ramblings about a
person known only as "James"; did mention torment and ridicule by
her online friends to be the breaking point of her fragile state of
mind. Patches, being a 500 pound shut in for the last six years of her
life became addicted to the internet to coincide with her addiction
with pizzas. In 2002 she became an avid poster in many forums but
alt.food.cooking was said to be her favorite. She is survived by her
cat "Pepperoni" and her gold fish "Beer batter" .

That's utterly tasteless and cruel. Post it again.

Old 12-04-2006, 06:59 PM posted to rec.food.cooking

Your right Reg, I should have posted it as a reply to the original
thread. My bad.

Old 12-04-2006, 06:59 PM posted to rec.food.cooking

On 2006-04-12, Doug Kanter wrote:

That's utterly tasteless and cruel. Post it again.

LOL!!....

nb

Old 12-04-2006, 07:03 PM posted to rec.food.cooking

Your right Reg, I should have posted it as a reply to the original
thread. Besides I wouldn't want to compromise her dignity...

Old 12-04-2006, 09:36 PM posted to rec.food.cooking

On 2006-04-12, Doug Kanter wrote:

That's utterly tasteless and cruel. Post it again.

LOL!!....

nb

SERIOUSLY LOL.
Old 12-04-2006, 10:04 PM posted to rec.food.cooking

Steve Wertz wrote:
On 12 Apr 2006 10:00:11 -0700, wrote:

In an unlikely turn of events the late Pamela Parsons or
"Patches" as her not so close friends called her, has committed
suicide...

Heh. Posted from Denver (Highlands Ranch), Colorado.

Nice touch.

-sw

As much as I am sick of all this, you still made me chuckle, Steve.

--

saerah

http://anisaerah.cmayes.net/blog/

email:
anisaerah at s b c global.net

Adam Bowman wrote:
I always wonder when someone brings up a point about Bush, and you
then bring up something that Clinton did, are you saying they are both
wrong? Because that's all it points out to me, places where they both
messed up. It doesn't negate the fact that Bush did wrong; was that
your intention?

That type of argument is like

"Bob shot someone"

"Yeah, but don't you remember when Don hit that guy with a bat?"

Old 12-04-2006, 10:49 PM posted to rec.food.cooking
AC AC is offline

Steve Wertz wrote:

Heh. Posted from Denver (Highlands Ranch), Colorado.

i got golden, colorado

Old 13-04-2006, 02:02 AM posted to rec.food.cooking

On 2006-04-12, Doug Kanter wrote:

That's utterly tasteless and cruel. Post it again.

LOL!!....

nb

You fools! You're practically inviting her to come back.

Bob

Old 13-04-2006, 02:04 AM posted to rec.food.cooking

On 2006-04-12, Doug Kanter wrote:

That's utterly tasteless and cruel. Post it again.

LOL!!....

nb

You fools! You're practically inviting her to come back.

Bob

I totally am convinced she will come back.. if not as "patches" than as
a "new" persona under another name.
Old 13-04-2006, 02:41 AM posted to rec.food.cooking

On 2006-04-12, Doug Kanter wrote:

That's utterly tasteless and cruel. Post it again.

LOL!!....

nb

You fools! You're practically inviting her to come back.

Bob

Good! We'll pants her and throw her out in the street again and again....

Old 13-04-2006, 04:10 AM posted to rec.food.cooking

Doug Kanter wrote:

On 2006-04-12, Doug Kanter wrote:

That's utterly tasteless and cruel. Post it again.

LOL!!....

nb

You fools! You're practically inviting her to come back.

Bob

Good! We'll pants her and throw her out in the street again and again....

oh, she'll come back any way, in one apparition or another.

Old 13-04-2006, 06:28 AM posted to rec.food.cooking

Steve Wertz wrote:
On Wed, 12 Apr 2006 21:04:07 -0400, Goomba38
wrote:

I totally am convinced she will come back.. if not as "patches" than as
a "new" persona under another name.

Yeah. We'll have to give everybody new a good, third-degree
grilling. See how easy they crack or if they're prone to lunacy.

;-)

Shine a light in their faces and ask them hard questions about where
they were on June 14, 1996. Put sun glasses on and take them off a lot
like Horatio. Maybe shoot one every now and then, like Jack. That'll
keep the survivors honest.

No, seriously...

Pastorio
Old 13-04-2006, 05:03 PM posted to rec.food.cooking

"zxcvbob" wrote in message

You fools! You're practically inviting her to come back.

Bob

Speaking of which - I saw 280 new messages in the group
this morning, and not a one from anyone named "patches."
Could it possibly be that our long nightmare is over, a new
day is dawning in r.f.c, and other cliche phrases that I might
use when running for Supreme Planetary Dictator in a few
years?

Bob (Another one) M.