dh@.

Default I'm Goo's hero or The Childishness of Goo

I started to refer to Goo as Goober, so being as a
stupefied child Goo started to refer to me as Goober too.

I started to refer to Goo as Goo, so being as a
stupefied child Goo started to refer to me as Goo too.

I pointed out that his boy Dutch is as stupid as a
tub of shit, so being as a stupefied child Goo maniacally
started calling me a tub of shit too.

There isn't much to Goo that's for sure, and what little
there is is pathetic childlike stupidity and/or some form of
lie at best, afaik.

dh@. wrote:
> I started to refer to Goo as Goober, so being as a
> stupefied child Goo started to refer to me as Goober too.
>
> I started to refer to Goo as Goo, so being as a
> stupefied child Goo started to refer to me as Goo too.
>
> I pointed out that his boy Dutch is as stupid as a
> tub of shit, so being as a stupefied child Goo maniacally
> started calling me a tub of shit too.
>
> There isn't much to Goo that's for sure, and what little
> there is is pathetic childlike stupidity and/or some form of
> lie at best, afaik.

On a good day the best that can be said about little goober Rudy Doody
is he is silly.

Some of you out there are calling me a hero Opinicus[_3_] General Cooking 6 19-04-2015 10:12 PM
Hero Red Raspberry James Silverton[_4_] General Cooking 35 26-03-2015 11:40 PM
Hero Breakfast Tara General Cooking 3 07-09-2013 12:50 PM
Remember our hero's piedmont Barbecue 5 30-05-2010 12:04 AM