Old 07-08-2005, 01:24 PM
Beach Runner

Default Atomic wastes horribly mistreated

http://www.nytimes.com/2005/08/07/na...html?th&emc=th

Yhis only goes to show that man made error make nuclear technology very
dangerous, not including design errors or terrorism.

Old 07-08-2005, 07:07 PM
usual suspect

Beach Runner wrote:
http://www.nytimes.com/2005/08/07/na...html?th&emc=th

Yhis only goes to show that man made error make nuclear technology very
dangerous, not including design errors or terrorism.

You're off topic.
Old 07-08-2005, 10:25 PM
Beach Runner

usual suspect wrote:

Beach Runner wrote:

http://www.nytimes.com/2005/08/07/na...html?th&emc=th

Yhis only goes to show that man made error make nuclear technology
very dangerous, not including design errors or terrorism.

You're off topic.

It's all related. To maintain our food supply is a fossile based food
supply.
Old 08-08-2005, 12:50 AM

usual suspect wrote:
Beach Runner wrote:
http://www.nytimes.com/2005/08/07/na...html?th&emc=th

Yhis only goes to show that man made error make nuclear technology very
dangerous, not including design errors or terrorism.

You're off topic.

You're off your rocker.

Old 08-08-2005, 05:28 AM
CARP

Beach Runner spewed incessantly:

It's all related. To maintain our food supply is a fossile based food
supply.

Fossil based food supply???

Wha?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

Old 08-08-2005, 03:03 PM
usual suspect

CARP wrote:
It's all related. To maintain our food supply is a fossile based food
supply.

Fossil based food supply???

Wha?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

Don't mind Bob. He's addicted to and heavily sedated on painkillers.

Old 08-08-2005, 11:53 PM
Beach Runner

usual suspect wrote:
CARP wrote:

It's all related. To maintain our food supply is a fossile based food
supply.

Our food supply is dependent on cheap fossil fuels for distribution.

Fossil based food supply???

Wha?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

Don't mind Bob. He's addicted to and heavily sedated on painkillers.

Unusual Suspects is an anti semite.
Old 08-08-2005, 11:55 PM
Beach Runner

usual suspect wrote:

Beach Runner wrote:

http://www.nytimes.com/2005/08/07/na...html?th&emc=th

Yhis only goes to show that man made error make nuclear technology very
dangerous, not including design errors or terrorism.

You're off topic.

You're off your rocker.

Plants and meat absorb atomic polution.

Old 09-08-2005, 12:43 AM
Beach Runner

usual suspect wrote:

CARP wrote:

It's all related. To maintain our food supply is a fossile based food
supply.

Fossil based food supply???

Wha?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

Don't mind Bob. He's addicted to and heavily sedated on painkillers.

The anti semite pushes another lie.

The brilliant Unusual Suspects can't understand that atomic wastes
entering our the environment gets absorbed by people and animals. I'm
sure he knows that many atomic wastes have a half life of hundreds of
thousands of years, and plutonium is arguably the most toxic material on
the planet. He can't see the relevance. Do you ever drink any Florida
Produce?

Neither of you can understand that cheap food requires fossil based
truck delivery systems. Raise the cost, food costs increase. Never
mind that Monsanto and a few other companies are getting a monopoly on
food production, and then you'll see prices rice.

And for those who don't remember
Unusual Suspects calls Kosher a sickness. The laws proved to be HEALTHY
over time. But that's not why a Jew is Kosher. It is because it is the
religious law.
Old 10-08-2005, 04:54 PM
usual suspect

Bumbling Bob wrote:
It's all related. To maintain our food supply is a fossile based food
supply.

Our food supply is dependent on cheap fossil fuels for distribution.

Fossil based food supply???

Wha?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

Don't mind Bob. He's addicted to and heavily sedated on painkillers.

Unusual Suspects is an anti semite.

No, I'm not. I wrote NOTHING that would indicate that. I elaborated in
response just a few moments ago about the difference between kashrut and
what the texts actually say which leads to my position that kashrut is
orthorexic.
Old 10-08-2005, 04:54 PM
usual suspect

Bumbling Boob wrote:
http://www.nytimes.com/2005/08/07/na...html?th&emc=th

Yhis only goes to show that man made error make nuclear technology very
dangerous, not including design errors or terrorism.

You're off topic.

You're off your rocker.

Plants and meat absorb atomic polution.

Is that why you're so slow, or do you blame it on your drugs?
Old 10-08-2005, 05:02 PM
usual suspect

Bumbling Boob wrote:
Neither of you can understand that cheap food requires fossil based
truck delivery systems.

Perhaps you should review the archives and note that I've used that
argument against Skanky, whose predilections for imported foods outweigh
her concerns about killing animals.

And for those who don't remember
Unusual Suspects calls Kosher a sickness.

To the extent that people have two sets of cookware, dining ware, etc.,
and when they go beyond the Scriptures in a twisted pursuit.

The laws proved to be HEALTHY
over time.

How is keeping two sets of cookware healthier than using the same set, Boob?

But that's not why a Jew is Kosher. It is because it is the
religious law.

No, for the most part it's a made up law which goes far beyond the point
of being reasonable in its irrational search for micrograms -- just like
veganism.
Old 13-08-2005, 07:52 PM
Beach Runner

usual suspect wrote:

Bumbling Bob wrote:

It's all related. To maintain our food supply is a fossile based food
supply.

Our food supply is dependent on cheap fossil fuels for distribution.

Fossil based food supply???

Wha?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

Don't mind Bob. He's addicted to and heavily sedated on painkillers.

Unusual Suspects is an anti semite.

No, I'm not. I wrote NOTHING that would indicate that. I elaborated in
response just a few moments ago about the difference between kashrut and
what the texts actually say which leads to my position that kashrut is
orthorexic.

You've called me a drug addict, which is a lie.

You've called Kosher a sickness, which is anti Semitic.

And, I explained why a fossil based food supply system depends on cheap
oil, or prices go up. Food gets to stores in trucks. It is a fossil
based fuel system.