Steve

Default Atkins inc files for bankruptcy !!

Yeee Haaawww !!!!!!

http://news.yahoo.com/news?tmpl=stor...ins_bankruptcy

Steve

Be A Healthy Vegan Or Vegetarian
http://www.geocities.com/beforewisdo...ealthyVeg.html

Steve's Home Page
http://www.geocities.com/beforewisdom/

"The great American thought trap: It is not real
unless it can be seen on television or bought in a
shopping mall"

usual suspect

Steve wrote:

> Yeee Haaawww !!!!!!

Why are you so happy? Chapter 11 allows them to reorganize their debts
so they can emerge a *stronger* company than they presently are.
Beach Runner

usual suspect wrote:

> Steve wrote:
>

>> Yeee Haaawww !!!!!!

> Why are you so happy? Chapter 11 allows them to reorganize their debts
> so they can emerge a *stronger* company than they presently are.

Or go under for promoting a diet that is so unhealthy.
usual suspect

Beach Runner wrote:
<...>
>>> Yeee Haaawww !!!!!!

>> Why are you so happy? Chapter 11 allows them to reorganize their debts
>> so they can emerge a *stronger* company than they presently are.

> Or go under

Atkins won't go under.

> for promoting a diet that is so unhealthy.

The financial problems that company is experiencing are unrelated to the
nature of its diet, but exist because of their business model. They
established a product line to accommodate a fad diet and their market is
not as established or solid as they thought.