George Lagergren

Default Vegan Diet did NOT Kill Florida Child - a Bizarre Case of Oppression

"Robert" > wrote >
> "Deborah Terreson" > > >

Chinese eat meat.
> They do not eat dairy - which is odd, considering that the
> > Oriental blood type which is dominantly type B can handle dairy. Indians
> > also eat meats and lots of dairy.

The problem is the human digestive system may not be
able to
digest dairy (including cow's milk) products due to heavy,
thick
casein protein.

The inability to digest the protein in cow's milk may
cause humans
to get ear infections and strep throats.

usual suspect

George Lagergren wrote:
> Chinese eat meat.
>>They do not eat dairy - which is odd, considering that the
>>>Oriental blood type which is dominantly type B can handle dairy. Indians
>>>also eat meats and lots of dairy.

> The problem is the human digestive system may not be
> able to
> digest dairy (including cow's milk) products due to heavy,
> thick
> casein protein.
>
> The inability to digest the protein in cow's milk may
> cause humans
> to get ear infections and strep throats.

First, WTF is wrong with your settings? Or is that how you type?

Second, BS. Most people have no problem digesting casein. Many people,
though, are lactose intolerant -- their intestinal flora aren't up to
handling that particular carbohydrate. There is absolutely no evidence
-- short of the crap that certain anti-dairy activists (not mentioning
names, but someone keeps cross-posting his hysterical diatribes here)
make up -- that dairy proteins increase the risk of ear and strep throat
infections. Contaminated milk (or other foods) CAN lead to strep
infections. That has NOTHING to do with proteins, as you allege.
http://www.niaid.nih.gov/factsheets/strep.htm
Dr_Dickie

"usual suspect" > wrote in message
> George Lagergren wrote:
> > Chinese eat meat.
> >>They do not eat dairy - which is odd, considering that the

Indians

> > The problem is the human digestive system may not be
> > able to
> > digest dairy (including cow's milk) products due to

heavy,
> > thick
> > casein protein.
> >
> > The inability to digest the protein in cow's milk

may
> > cause humans
> > to get ear infections and strep throats.

> First, WTF is wrong with your settings? Or is that how you type?
>
> Second, BS. Most people have no problem digesting casein. Many people,
> though, are lactose intolerant -- their intestinal flora aren't up to
> handling that particular carbohydrate.

You got that backwards,THEY are not capable of breaking the disaccaride, the
intestinal flora is--this leads to excessive gas (which gotta go out
somewhere).
--
Dr. Dickie
Skepticult member in good standing #394-00596-438