Scented Nectar

> > I don't believe that the transportation of food is as
> > bad as you think it is.

> The only basis for your belief is wishful thinking.

I don't care what you think it is. The availlability
of worldwide foods is great for my health. There
are some really healthy imports (that I would
grow here if I had enough south facing windows
or a greenhouse). Take the spice Turmeric for
instance. It's extremely healthy. Bananas,
quinoa, etc. etc.

> >>Yes.

> > Is it large enough to grow all your own food?
> > Do you grow all or most of your own food?

> Irrelevant: he doesn't make any ****witted claims
> about the wrongness of killing animals that would imply
> he needs to grow any part of his food at all.

Ah, do as I say, not as I do. Also, there you go
implying things again.

--
SN
http://www.scentednectar.com/veg/

Rudy Canoza

Scented Nectar wrote:

>>>I don't believe that the transportation of food is as
>>>bad as you think it is.

>>The only basis for your belief is wishful thinking.

> I don't care what you think it is. The availlability
> of worldwide foods is great for my health.

Your consumption of them proves you aren't doing the
best you can. You are letting your aesthetic
preferences dominate any claim to ethics.
Fundamentally, you are an unethical person.

>>>Is it large enough to grow all your own food?
>>>Do you grow all or most of your own food?

>>Irrelevant: he doesn't make any ****witted claims
>>about the wrongness of killing animals that would imply
>>he needs to grow any part of his food at all.

> Ah, do as I say, not as I do.

No: "do as your so-called 'ethics' demands of you."
Scented Nectar

> > I don't care what you think it is. The availlability
> > of worldwide foods is great for my health.

> Your consumption of them proves you aren't doing the
> best you can. You are letting your aesthetic
> preferences dominate any claim to ethics.
> Fundamentally, you are an unethical person.

You're free to think that if you want.

> > Ah, do as I say, not as I do.

> No: "do as your so-called 'ethics' demands of you."

Can you show me where I have embraced the
ethics you refer to? And let's see if you can
do it without the word absolute or must.