Posted to alt.animals.ethics.vegetarian,alt.food.vegan,talk.politics.animals,alt.philosophy

Default "Yes, it is the unborn animals..."

Still a ****ing classic!

On 4/11/2012 11:48 AM, George Plimpton wrote:

> He believes they can experience things - loss,
> deprivation, unfairness:
>
> Yes, it is the unborn animals that will be
> born if nothing prevents that from happening,
> that would experience the loss if their lives
> are prevented.
> ****wit - 08/01/2000

I still laugh so hard I nearly cry every time I read that.
Posted to alt.animals.ethics.vegetarian,alt.food.vegan,talk.politics.animals,alt.philosophy

On Apr 11, 12:51*pm, George Plimpton > wrote:
> Still a ****ing classic!
>
> On 4/11/2012 11:48 AM, George Plimpton wrote:
>

> > He believes they can experience things - loss,
> > deprivation, unfairness:

> > Yes, it is the unborn animals that will be
> > born if nothing prevents that from happening,
> > that would experience the loss if their lives
> > are prevented.
> > ****wit - 08/01/2000

> I still laugh so hard I nearly cry every time I read that.

Why are you blabbering away to yourself?
Posted to alt.animals.ethics.vegetarian,alt.food.vegan,talk.politics.animals,alt.philosophy

On Thu, 12 Apr 2012 23:46:18 -0700 (PDT), "Mr.Smartypants"
> wrote:

>On Apr 11, 12:51*pm, Goo wrote:
>> Still a ****ing classic!
>>
>> On 4/11/2012 11:48 AM, Goo wrote:
>>

>> > He believes they can experience things - loss,
>> > deprivation, unfairness:

>> > Yes, it is the unborn animals that will be
>> > born if nothing prevents that from happening,
>> > that would experience the loss if their lives
>> > are prevented.
>> > ****wit - 08/01/2000

>> I still laugh so hard I nearly cry every time I read that.

>Why are you blabbering away to yourself?

Do you think the Goober's stupid enough to think it could eventually somehow
become not a mistake in terminology if he keeps lying about it long enough?