Posted to alt.animals.ethics.vegetarian,talk.politics.animals,alt.food.vegan,alt.food.vegan.science

Default Attn: Woopert - "glen" claims to be "cruelty free" (was The'vegan' shuffle)

On 3/6/2012 11:14 PM, Rupert wrote:
> On Mar 6, 4:56 pm, George > wrote:

>>> He is incorrect.

>> That's all??? That's the best you can manage?
>>

> Seems like an eminently reasonable and sensible statement to me, and
> all that needs to be said.

It seems pretty weak and begrudging to me.
Posted to alt.animals.ethics.vegetarian,talk.politics.animals,alt.food.vegan,alt.food.vegan.science

On 7 Mrz., 17:14, George Plimpton > wrote:
> On 3/6/2012 11:14 PM, Rupert wrote:

> >> That's all??? *That's the best you can manage?

> > Seems like an eminently reasonable and sensible statement to me, and
> > all that needs to be said.

> It seems pretty weak and begrudging to me.

Well, you're a bit weird.
Posted to alt.animals.ethics.vegetarian,talk.politics.animals,alt.food.vegan,alt.food.vegan.science

On 3/7/2012 8:26 AM, Rupert wrote:
> On 7 Mrz., 17:14, George > wrote:

>>> Seems like an eminently reasonable and sensible statement to me, and
>>> all that needs to be said.

>> It seems pretty weak and begrudging to me.

> Well, you're a bit weird.

Nope.

You didn't expend a minute fraction as much effort trying to tell "glen"
that he's wrong as I did on ****wit Harrison.
Posted to alt.animals.ethics.vegetarian,talk.politics.animals,alt.food.vegan,alt.food.vegan.science

On 7 Mrz., 17:45, George Plimpton > wrote:
> On 3/7/2012 8:26 AM, Rupert wrote:

> >> It seems pretty weak and begrudging to me.

> > Well, you're a bit weird.

> Nope.
>
> You didn't expend a minute fraction as much effort trying to tell "glen"
> that he's wrong as I did on ****wit Harrison.

Why should I?

Your engaging with David Harrison is a complete waste of time.
Posted to alt.animals.ethics.vegetarian,talk.politics.animals,alt.food.vegan,alt.food.vegan.science

On 3/7/2012 8:46 AM, Rupert wrote:
> On 7 Mrz., 17:45, George > wrote:

>>> Well, you're a bit weird.

>> Nope.
>>
>> You didn't expend a minute fraction as much effort trying to tell "glen"
>> that he's wrong as I did on ****wit Harrison.

> Why should I?

Intellectual integrity, maybe?

Posted to alt.animals.ethics.vegetarian,talk.politics.animals,alt.food.vegan,alt.food.vegan.science

On 7 Mrz., 18:10, George Plimpton > wrote:
> On 3/7/2012 8:46 AM, Rupert wrote:

> >> Nope.

> >> You didn't expend a minute fraction as much effort trying to tell "glen"
> >> that he's wrong as I did on ****wit Harrison.

> > Why should I?

> Intellectual integrity, maybe?

There was absolutely no breach of intellectual integrity. You asked me
to make a comment about what Glen was saying and I did, correctly
reporting what my view was. My intellectual integrity was
unimpeachable.
Posted to alt.animals.ethics.vegetarian,talk.politics.animals,alt.food.vegan,alt.food.vegan.science

On 07/03/2012 16:45, George Plimpton wrote:
> On 3/7/2012 8:26 AM, Rupert wrote:

>>> It seems pretty weak and begrudging to me.

>> Well, you're a bit weird.

> Nope.
>
> You didn't expend a minute fraction as much effort trying to tell "glen"
> that he's wrong as I did on ****wit Harrison.

Whatsamatter, Mr. I ain't got no PHD but I'm gonna try to impress everyone by braggin I've got one?
Can't you do your own dirty work any more? Looking for a bit of support eh? Man what a loser. No
wonder St. Derek makes such an easy meal of you every time he shows up. How long did it take him
this time? 5 posts? 6? Nah just a couple. *LOL*
Posted to alt.animals.ethics.vegetarian,talk.politics.animals,alt.food.vegan,alt.food.vegan.science

"glen" or "mark" or "little cocksucker" - friend of Lesley Simon, the
Whore of Ballaghaderreen, County Roscommon - bullshitted:

> On 07/03/2012 16:45, George Plimpton wrote:

>>> Well, you're a bit weird.

>> Nope.
>>
>> You didn't expend a minute fraction as much effort trying to tell "glen"
>> that he's wrong as I did on ****wit Harrison.

> Whatsamatter,

Nothing. I've established you're a thorough hypocrite and liar. No,
nothing is the matter at all, "glen" or "mark" or "little cocksucker" or
whatever you're using this week.