Posted to alt.atheism,alt.politics.obama,alt.food.vegan,talk.politics.animals,alt.animals.ethics.vegetarian

Default Who Wins This Fight?

Wolverine vs. pit bull dog. Sponsored by PETA

P= People
E= Eating
T= Tasty
A= Animals

Date and time to be announced.

Wolverines routinely defeat wolves and of course we all know that pit bulls
can really kick ass. Should be a great fight.

So, who will win? Predictions?
Posted to alt.atheism,alt.politics.obama,alt.food.vegan,talk.politics.animals,alt.animals.ethics.vegetarian

On Thu, 22 Sep 2011 07:53:50 -0400, Gary Sokolisch
> wrote:

Please don't eat me! My brothers are much fatter than me, and they'll
be along any minute!

>Wolverine vs. pit bull dog. Sponsored by PETA
>
>P= People
>E= Eating
>T= Tasty
>A= Animals
>
>Date and time to be announced.
>
>Wolverines routinely defeat wolves and of course we all know that pit bulls
>can really kick ass. Should be a great fight.
>
>So, who will win? Predictions?

Posted to alt.atheism,alt.food.vegan,talk.politics.animals,alt.animals.ethics.vegetarian,alt.social-security-disability

Default Psycho Jack Weolowski posting as Gary Sokolisch (was Who WinsThis Fight?)

On Sep 22, 4:53*am, Gary Sokolisch >
wrote:
> Wolverine vs. pit bull dog. *Sponsored by PETA
>
> P= People
> E= Eating
> T= Tasty
> A= Animals
>
> Date and time to be announced.
>
> Wolverines routinely defeat wolves and of course we all know that pit bulls
> can really kick ass. *Should be a great fight.
>
> So, who will win? *Predictions?

That's my boy, Jack Wesolowski, a 67-year old, retired, mentally-ill
SSd worker, who has been posting on the UseNet as Gary Sokolisch since
the beginning
of this year.

Meet Jack Wesolowski, the crass, foul-mouthed, bigot, racist, liar,
spammer and troll.

Jack Wesolowski the spammer
http://tinyurl.com/3o7su5k

Jack Wesolowski the troll.
http://tinyurl.com/6ynlegl
http://tinyurl.com/5vljxag
http://tinyurl.com/3nukkeo

Jack Wesolowsk the liar.
http://tinyurl.com/6hr3lmq
http://tinyurl.com/44x4ceg

Jack Wesolowski the bigot.
http://tinyurl.com/3n5z48d
http://tinyurl.com/3h2sc48

Jack Wesolowski the racist.
http://tinyurl.com/3m3vhjb
http://tinyurl.com/3qoolnh
http://tinyurl.com/3j8gnfm
http://tinyurl.com/3c97kg7

Jack Wesolowski, aka
Nobama
Let it Rock
ObamaNation=Abomination
Repeal Obama
Mother Roselles
Swatting Moonbatz
Amber Travsky
Gary Sokolisch
Weary Bruiser 1
Vladimir Badenovsky
Mike Gibson's Ghost
Gary Sokolosch
Gary Sakolich
THE REAL GARY
GARY IN ANIMAL RESEARCH
GARY THE "ENGINEER"
Calhoun
Bobby Fuller
Calhoon
Jack (windswept@home.)
JackW (windswept@home)
Windswept@home. (jack)
BroJack
Bro Jack

waybackjack
way back jack
jackweso
JackWesolowski
)
Jack Wesolowski )
(BroJack)
Windswept@Home (Jack W)
)
Jack from waaaayyyyyBack

John F Wesolowski
3045 Old Washington Rd
Westminster, MD 21157
(410) 876-6914
http://tinyurl.com/6cv8t2e

Posted to alt.atheism,alt.food.vegan,talk.politics.animals,alt.animals.ethics.vegetarian,alt.social-security-disability

.. . .

)
>Jack Wesolowski )
(BroJack)
)
>Jack from waaaayyyyyBack

We have a similar fool referred to as Goo, short for Goobernicus. Goo has
pretended to be all of the following "different" people and mo

Jonathan Ball
Citizen
Benfez
Wilson Woods
Radical Moderate
Bingo
Edward
George
Bill
Fred
Mystery Poster
Merlin the dog
Bob the dog

elvira
Dieter
"Dieter
"

Abner Hale
Roger Whitaker
****tard
Apoo
Ted Bell

Jay Santos

Rudy Canoza
Trappist

Leif Erikson
S. Maizlich
SlipperySlope
Eden
Sylvia Stevens
chico chupacabra
S. Maizlich
T. Howard Pines, Jr.
George Plimpton
Chrissy Degeer
Mauricio Rodriguez, Nihada Tutic and Tim Goss
Pete Crayne, Dare Adelekan, Cathy Demkiw, and about 16 others
Posted to alt.atheism,alt.food.vegan,talk.politics.animals,alt.animals.ethics.vegetarian,alt.social-security-disability

)
>>Jack Wesolowski )
(BroJack)
)

"

> Abner Hale
> Roger Whitaker
> ****tard
> Apoo
> Ted Bell
>

> Jay Santos
>

> Rudy Canoza
> Trappist
>

> Leif Erikson
> S. Maizlich
> SlipperySlope
> Eden
> Sylvia Stevens
> chico chupacabra
> S. Maizlich
> T. Howard Pines, Jr.
> George Plimpton
> Chrissy Degeer
> Mauricio Rodriguez, Nihada Tutic and Tim Goss
> Pete Crayne, Dare Adelekan, Cathy Demkiw, and about 16 others

Does Goo also respond to his own posts and/or participate in the same
thread using diferent nics? That's a classic Psycho Jack Wesolowski troll
maneuver.
[

Posted to alt.atheism,alt.food.vegan,talk.politics.animals,alt.animals.ethics.vegetarian,alt.social-security-disability

)
>>>Jack Wesolowski )
(BroJack)
)

"

>> Abner Hale
>> Roger Whitaker
>> ****tard
>> Apoo
>> Ted Bell
>>

>> Jay Santos
>>

>> Rudy Canoza
>> Trappist
>>

>> Leif Erikson
>> S. Maizlich
>> SlipperySlope
>> Eden
>> Sylvia Stevens
>> chico chupacabra
>> S. Maizlich
>> T. Howard Pines, Jr.
>> George Plimpton
>> Chrissy Degeer
>> Mauricio Rodriguez, Nihada Tutic and Tim Goss
>> Pete Crayne, Dare Adelekan, Cathy Demkiw, and about 16 others
>>

>Does Goo also respond to his own posts and/or participate in the same
>thread using diferent nics? That's a classic Psycho Jack Wesolowski troll
>maneuver.

He certainly used to. He would praise himselves and congratulate himselves
frequently, until what he was doing got to be common knowledge. When someone
"new" came along with no other apparent objective than to praise and support
Goo, it usually didn't take long to figure out that it *was* Goo himself. I can
also honestly say that Goo is the most dishonest person I've ever encountered,
followed pretty closely by his boy "Dutch". It's still suspected that "Dutch"
might be just another character Goo is playing himself, since "Dutch" tries to
support some of the stupidest things and most blatant lies Goo comes up with.