Posted to alt.food.vegan

Default Vera Mahina Perks: The Truth About Eggs

Eating eggs, is eating the menstrual cycle of a chicken.
Posted to alt.food.vegan

On 27/08/2011 12:17 PM, Tara Hafiza wrote:
> Eating eggs, is eating the menstrual cycle of a chicken.

What a ludicrous statement.

It is eating an unborn chicken - nothing to do with menstrual cycles,
bicycles, uni-cycles or any other form of cycle.

When I was younger, for breakfast I used to love unborn chickens served
with thin slices of smoked pig. I no longer eat pig or any red meat, but
I still like my cackle-berries.

Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tara Hafiza View Post
Eating eggs, is eating the menstrual cycle of a chicken.
I research over Google if this statement is true or not... seems like it isn't. Chickens don't have any menstrual cycle like Who_me? already said.
Posted to alt.food.vegan

Default The Truth About Eggs Laurie

On 9/9/2011 4:15 AM, haleymcadams1 wrote:
Tara Hafiza;1654534 Wrote:
== Eating eggs, is eating the menstrual cycle of a chicken.
= I research over Google if this statement is true or not... seems like
it isn't.
One can not eat a "cycle", which is a progression of events.
People, globally, DO eat the menstrual waste; the unfertilized egg, now
useless to Nature's purpose of sexual reproduction. They can be
carried, even by children. Portable, self-storing, pre-packaged ...
every thing for nomadic tribes.
Is there any evidence many ancient tribes rose birds for food -- eggs
or flesh?
There must be paleontological search engines. Any one know any?

== Chickens don't have any menstrual cycle
Of course they do -- defined as the cycle between eggs.
Didn't you clowns go to high school Biology yet?

Try Khan Academy http://www.khanacademy.org/#biology
That should get you started on baby biology, and hopefully will help
you to not so embarrass yourself so much again.
Where did (will you) get some legitimate sex-ed beyond behind the gym
lockers.

== ... like Who_me? already said.
Who_me? is a gutless, arrogant, punk, who could not refute any thing I
say in a fair and honest debate with normal standards of scholarship,
like providing real science as citations. And, using REAL LOGIC instead
of wishful thinking, but no, he is chicken.

Who_me? is a gutless, arrogant, coward, too scared to meet me in a fair
intellectual contest. Cluck, cluck, cluck!!

Laurie

scientifically-credible vegan information:
www.ecologos.org/ttdd.html