Posted to alt.food.vegan
wen wen is offline

Default Saint Cyprian 5-17-95

St. Cyprian says,
"Very often when mankind is alerted to truth, a great
battle takes place, because of the pull, the draw to
humanistic values, feelings and senses, but mankind must
remember the Soul is more Powerful, and the Soul must
be thought of when temptation of any impurity shows
in any form, in any manner, from any human being,
whether this individual is closely associated or just a
passer-by."

REVELATION DELIVERED THROUGH FRANCES M. KLUG
ON MAY 17,1995 AT 2:08 P.M.

SAINT CYPRIAN

"An alarm is ringing. In reality, you do not
hear it, but you are fully aware of it. All of Heaven
is ringing the alarm, and in every way the enemy of
God and man is doing everything to dismantle it.

Very often when mankind is alerted to truth, a great
battle takes place, because of the pull, the draw to
humanistic values, feelings and senses, but mankind must
remember the Soul is more Powerful, and the Soul must
be thought of when temptation of any impurity shows
in any form, in any manner, from any human being,
whether this individual is closely associated or just a
passer-by.

Man puts much emphasis on the importance of an
alarm because of its intention; it shouts 'alert', it shouts
'danger', it shouts 'protect yourself'.

I am Saint Cyprian. I do not openly speak often,
but today I have the privilege of alerting you to an
alarm. So be it."

Saint Joseph's Hill Of Hope
Brea, California 92822 U.S.A.
www.TheMiracleOfStJoseph.org
All Revelations are delivered spontaneously
and continuously as witnessed by all those
present at the time.
© Copyright 1996 FMK. All rights reserved.
This is used with the permission of the copyright holder.

Saint Unnamed 5-20-70 urelian Barbecue 0 20-07-2012 04:19 AM
Saint Michael 2-28-79 [email protected] Wine 0 28-04-2011 10:39 PM
Saint Joan of Arc 1-25-96 [email protected] Baking 0 27-05-2010 08:19 PM
Saint-Emillion phil Wine 4 28-10-2005 01:02 PM
Saint Patrick's Day karen General Cooking 5 18-03-2005 12:44 AM