Posted to alt.food.barbecue

Default Saint Unnamed 5-20-70

A Saint Unnamed says,
"Man weighs all things by gain, praise or material.
Remember, daughters, to walk the way in humility and
love. Be satisfied with what you have and the faith
that you are of. Be happy and be joyful. Be courageous
and be kind."

REVELATION DELIVERED THROUGH FRANCES M. KLUG
ON MAY 20,1970 AT 12:45 P.M.

" I am a Saint. I walked as woman in the
married state. Every morning, as I faced the day, I
would say, ' I feel as though my life is not what it should
be. I feel that God did have another plan for me.' If
I allowed myself to linger in this thought I'd find I'd
waste so much time in sorrow for myself. So one day,
as I knelt to pray, I decided right then that despair of
life was not for me but for other men. From that
moment on, each hour I spent I dedicated to God. I
found that this was part of the plan that He did have
for me. When sorrow came to a beloved one, instead
of nourishing my sadness I offered up the woe I felt
to God for all the things His Son did suffer.

Man weighs all things by gain, praise or material.
Remember, daughters, to walk the way in humility and
love. Be satisfied with what you have and the faith
that you are of. Be happy and be joyful. Be courageous
and be kind. Be sincere and be in love with all of
mankind, not just the ones real close to you but those
in distant places; for, somehow or other, love does spread
when it shines through faces. Have belief in all that's
true and go to God real often. Let your faces show
your love so that one day the graces will be waiting
Up Above.

Right now there's many, many, many, many, many
Souls standing on the brink of despair and of sin, for
they have not learned the beauty that they can have
within. It's up to you to spread the love. It's up to
you to be example. It's up to you to be a Saint and
store up many graces. Never tarry on important things.
Do them now so no time will be wasted on loving God.
I come to you today for the work that you have done
for The Father, for Saint Joseph, for the love that's just
begun. So be it."

Saint Joseph's Hill Of Hope
Brea, California 92822 U.S.A.
www.TheMiracleOfStJoseph.org
All Revelations are delivered spontaneously
and continuously as witnessed by all those
present at the time.
© Copyright 1996 FMK. All rights reserved.
This is used with the permission of the copyright holder.

Saint Athanasius 4-4-92 urelian Wine 0 01-08-2011 08:16 PM
Saint Michael 2-28-79 [email protected] Wine 0 28-04-2011 10:39 PM
Saint Joan of Arc 1-25-96 [email protected] Baking 0 27-05-2010 08:19 PM
Saint-Emillion phil Wine 4 28-10-2005 01:02 PM
Tribute to Hound. (yet unnamed) and coffee sauce for poultry. Wally Bedford Barbecue 2 17-01-2004 09:39 PM