Posted to alt.food.vegan,alt.suicide.holiday,alt.suicide.methods,soc.penpals

Default I'M RECEIVING THE NOBEL PEACH PRIZE

On Wed, 22 Dec 2010 16:53:27 -0500, "Colonel Eric Jackoff Burke Klink"
> wrote:

>Burke's job is to be the biggest asshole that he can possibly be,
>for the express purpose of driving peope away.
>
>I will discuss that in more detail, in the near future.

I eagerly look forward to further revelations about this goofball
troll. As I'm sure many others will, too...as he has offended not just
a few posters here, and in numerous other groups.

You are a very insightful man, Tom, and I have no doubt you have your
finger on the pulse of This Beast. I've got your back, best I can!
Member

Burke's job is to be the biggest asshole that he can possibly be,
for the express purpose of driving peope away.

I will discuss that in more detail, in the near future.[/i][/color]

I eagerly look forward to further revelations about this goofball
troll. As I'm sure many others will, too...as he has offended not just
a few posters here, and in numerous other groups.

You are a very insightful man, Tom, and I have no doubt you have your
finger on the pulse of This Beast. I've got your back, best I can![/quote]
Member