Posted to soc.culture.indian,alt.fan.jai-maharaj,alt.animals.ethics.vegetarian,alt.food.vegan,alt.politics

Default McCartney Presses India On vegan Day

Is there no end of westeners who want to tell india how to be more
indian?

Jay stevens,aka dr. jai etc. has been doing this same thing for years,
sermonizing to real indians how to be indian and hindu.

http://www.cbsnews.com/stories/2011/...n7211309.shtml

(AP) Outspoken vegetarian Paul McCartney is urging India to declare a
national Vegetarian Day to celebrate meat-free living and compassion
toward animals.
People for the Ethical Treatment of Animals says McCartney sent a
letter to Indian Prime Minister Manmohan Singh saying such a day could
save animals while helping to protect both the environment and
people's health.
McCartney's letter says "it would be a celebration of life."
The U.N. food agency in 2003 estimated 42 percent of India's 1.2
billion people are vegetarian, due mostly to financial and religious
concerns. Strict Hindus and Jains do not eat meat.
Posted to soc.culture.indian,alt.fan.jai-maharaj,alt.animals.ethics.vegetarian,alt.food.vegan,alt.politics

On Jan 4, 2:38*pm, wrote:
> Is there no end of westeners who want to tell india how to be more
> indian?

Paul McCartney didn't semonize to Indians on how to be either Indian
or Hindu. He told an Indian his opinion on how to save animals, health
and the environment. When he asked Canadians to stop allowing baby
seals to be clubbed to death for their pelts, was he telling Canadians
how to be Canadian and Christian?

> Jay stevens,aka dr. jai etc. has been doing this same thing for years,
> sermonizing to real indians how to be indian and hindu.
> http://www.cbsnews.com/stories/2011/.../main7211309.s...

> (AP) *Outspoken vegetarian Paul McCartney is urging India to declare a
> national Vegetarian Day to celebrate meat-free living and compassion
> toward animals.
> People for the Ethical Treatment of Animals says McCartney sent a
> letter to Indian Prime Minister Manmohan Singh saying such a day could
> save animals while helping to protect both the environment and
> people's health.
> McCartney's letter says "it would be a celebration of life."
> The U.N. food agency in 2003 estimated 42 percent of India's 1.2
> billion people are vegetarian, due mostly to financial and religious
> concerns. Strict Hindus and Jains do not eat meat.

Posted to soc.culture.indian,can.politics,alt.animals.ethics.vegetarian,alt.food.vegan,alt.politics

On 1/4/2011 1:19 PM, M. Ranjit Mathews wrote:
> On Jan 4, 2:38 pm, wrote:
>> Is there no end of westeners who want to tell india how to be more
>> indian?

> Paul McCartney didn't semonize to Indians on how to be either Indian
> or Hindu. He told an Indian his opinion on how to save animals, health
> and the environment. When he asked Canadians to stop allowing baby
> seals to be clubbed to death for their pelts, was he telling Canadians
> how to be Canadian and Christian?

We don't club baby seals to death in Canada. That was covered in the
interview discussion between Paul & Heather McCartney, Larry King, and
Newfoundland Premier Danny Williams. Danny Williams made mincemeat of
these two babbling elitists who think they can dictate their personal
beliefs to other nations and peoples who may not share them.

How is the old fox hunt going in jolly old England? Still active and
legal... hundreds of hunts have taken place over the last six years...
more foxes being killed by dogs than ever.
Posted to soc.culture.indian,can.politics,alt.animals.ethics.vegetarian,alt.food.vegan,alt.politics

On Jan 4, 5:46*pm, Chom Noamsky > wrote:
> On 1/4/2011 1:19 PM, M. Ranjit Mathews wrote:
>
> > On Jan 4, 2:38 pm, wrote:
> >> Is there no end of westeners who want to tell india how to be more
> >> indian?

> > Paul McCartney didn't semonize to Indians on how to be either Indian
> > or Hindu. He told an Indian his opinion on how to save animals, health
> > and the environment. When he asked Canadians to stop allowing baby
> > seals to be clubbed to death for their pelts, was he telling Canadians
> > how to be Canadian and Christian?

> We don't club baby seals to death in Canada. *That was covered in the
> interview discussion between Paul & Heather McCartney, Larry King, and
> Newfoundland Premier Danny Williams. *Danny Williams made mincemeat of
> these two babbling elitists who think they can dictate their personal
> beliefs to other nations and peoples who may not share them.
>
> How is the old fox hunt going in jolly old England? *Still active and
> legal... hundreds of hunts have taken place over the last six years...
> more foxes being killed by dogs than ever.

What are you talking about. I kill seals by harpooning them through
the eye. They might take longer to die that way but the flippers taste
just great.

Yes - the fox hunt. Not a lot of organized protests against the
bourgeoisie - is there?
Posted to soc.culture.indian,can.politics,alt.animals.ethics.vegetarian,alt.food.vegan,alt.politics

"Chom Noamsky" > wrote in message
> We don't club baby seals to death in Canada. That was covered in the interview
> discussion between Paul & Heather McCartney, Larry King, and Newfoundland Premier Danny
> Williams.

Thanks to groups like Greenpeace and environmentalists and celebrities like the
McCartneys, we now shoot them.

Posted to soc.culture.indian,alt.fan.jai-maharaj,alt.animals.ethics.vegetarian,alt.food.vegan,alt.politics

When one is on the veggie diet for awhile, one feels terribly sick trying
to eat it. At least for me.

Posted to soc.culture.indian,can.politics,alt.animals.ethics.vegetarian,alt.food.vegan,alt.politics

On Jan 4, 2:04*pm, Archie > wrote:
> On Jan 4, 5:46*pm, Chom Noamsky > wrote:

> > > Paul McCartney didn't semonize to Indians on how to be either Indian
> > > or Hindu. He told an Indian his opinion on how to save animals, health
> > > and the environment. When he asked Canadians to stop allowing baby
> > > seals to be clubbed to death for their pelts, was he telling Canadians
> > > how to be Canadian and Christian?

> > We don't club baby seals to death in Canada. *That was covered in the
> > interview discussion between Paul & Heather McCartney, Larry King, and
> > Newfoundland Premier Danny Williams. *Danny Williams made mincemeat of
> > these two babbling elitists who think they can dictate their personal
> > beliefs to other nations and peoples who may not share them.

> > How is the old fox hunt going in jolly old England? *Still active and
> > legal... hundreds of hunts have taken place over the last six years...
> > more foxes being killed by dogs than ever.

> What are you talking about. I kill seals by harpooning them through
> the eye. They might take longer to die that way but the flippers taste
> just great.
>
> Yes - the fox hunt. Not a lot of organized protests against the
> bourgeoisie - is there?- Hide quoted text -

I wonder what kind of people the 'whales' are used to represent.
I think foxes represent the French.
I think dogs (Death of Government) represent God (Government of Death)
in German 'reverse' symbolism ?
Are dogs also used to represent India-ns ?

The posters in this thread who are openly advocating the killings are
also 'killers' of the people these animals represent, in the world of
symbolism, I believe.

I believe the animal population is maintained in parity with the
'human' population of the world by these 'symbolic' people
(Neanderthal and relations). Symbolism is critical for maintaining
'honesty' in the world, isn't it ? (since you cannot depend upon word
of mouth alone - so many liars all around, aren't there ? )

< Now you know who will 'kill' without provocation ! >

- HSN.

Posted to soc.culture.indian,can.politics,alt.animals.ethics.vegetarian,alt.food.vegan,alt.politics

On 1/5/2011 9:20 AM, library101 wrote:
> On Jan 4, 2:04 pm, > wrote:

>>> We don't club baby seals to death in Canada. That was covered in the
>>> interview discussion between Paul& Heather McCartney, Larry King, and
>>> Newfoundland Premier Danny Williams. Danny Williams made mincemeat of
>>> these two babbling elitists who think they can dictate their personal
>>> beliefs to other nations and peoples who may not share them.

>>> How is the old fox hunt going in jolly old England? Still active and
>>> legal... hundreds of hunts have taken place over the last six years...
>>> more foxes being killed by dogs than ever.

>> What are you talking about. I kill seals by harpooning them through
>> the eye. They might take longer to die that way but the flippers taste
>> just great.
>>
>> Yes - the fox hunt. Not a lot of organized protests against the
>> bourgeoisie - is there?- Hide quoted text -

> I wonder what kind of people the 'whales' are used to represent.
> I think foxes represent the French.
> I think dogs (Death of Government) represent God (Government of Death)
> in German 'reverse' symbolism ?
> Are dogs also used to represent India-ns ?
>
> The posters in this thread who are openly advocating the killings are
> also 'killers' of the people these animals represent, in the world of
> symbolism, I believe.
>
> I believe the animal population is maintained in parity with the
> 'human' population of the world by these 'symbolic' people
> (Neanderthal and relations). Symbolism is critical for maintaining
> 'honesty' in the world, isn't it ? (since you cannot depend upon word
> of mouth alone - so many liars all around, aren't there ? )
>
> < Now you know who will 'kill' without provocation !>

Are you sure your channeling crystals have been properly calibrated?
Posted to soc.culture.indian,alt.fan.jai-maharaj,alt.animals.ethics.vegetarian,alt.food.vegan,alt.politics

M. Ranjit Mathews wrote:
> On Jan 4, 2:38 pm, wrote:
>> Is there no end of westeners who want to tell india how to be more
>> indian?

> Paul McCartney didn't semonize to Indians on how to be either Indian
> or Hindu. He told an Indian his opinion on how to save animals, health
> and the environment. When he asked Canadians to stop allowing baby
> seals to be clubbed to death for their pelts, was he telling Canadians
> how to be Canadian and Christian?

Thank you for this very well said reply.

--

Be kind to animals. Don't eat them. http://tinyurl.com/25w7u3n

indiavital – India Ancient History Travel india–Indian Recipes-Indian States rohini swamy General Cooking 0 31-05-2012 12:13 PM
McCARTNEY PRESSES BHARAT ON VEGAN DAY - Urges Prime Minister ToDeclare National Day Of Vegetarianism library101 Vegan 0 06-01-2011 05:17 PM
McCARTNEY PRESSES BHARAT ON VEGAN DAY - Urges Prime Minister To Declare National Day Of Vegetarianism [email protected] Vegan 1 06-01-2011 03:34 AM
linda mccartney Mavis General Cooking 6 08-02-2010 06:52 PM
Portrait Of India: Indian People, Indian Movies, Indian Recipes,India Festivals 88059355 General Cooking 0 20-01-2008 12:55 PM