Posted to soc.culture.indian,alt.bonehead.jai-maharaj,alt.food.vegan,alt.animals.ethics.vegetarian,soc.culture.indian.gujarati

Default kirasatin meateaters intrude vegetarian show

Jay Stevens Maharaj aka the jumpin' jackass jyotishithead wrote:

> US physicians say meat not necessary, actually harmful
>
> Recent Nutritional Research
> Affirms Superiority of the
> Vegetarian Diet for Humans
>
> Hinduism Today, 1991
> hinduismtoday.com
>
> Thirty-five years ago the U.S. Department of Agriculture said we
> should daily eat from four food groups: 1. meat, fish and poultry; 2.
> grains; 3. dairy products; and 4. fruits and vegetables.
>
> On April 9, 1991 the Physicians Committee for Responsible Medicine,
> www.pcrm.org , a prestigious non-profit organization

What Mainstream Doctors (Still) Think Of PCRM
http://www.consumerfreedom.com/news_...-think-of-pcrm
Posted to soc.culture.indian,alt.bonehead.jai-maharaj,alt.food.vegan,alt.animals.ethics.vegetarian,soc.culture.indian.gujarati

On alt.food.vegan, P. Rajah > wrote:
> Jay Stevens Maharaj aka the jumpin' jackass jyotishithead wrote:
>
>> US physicians say meat not necessary, actually harmful
>>
>> Recent Nutritional Research
>> Affirms Superiority of the
>> Vegetarian Diet for Humans
>>
>> Hinduism Today, 1991
>> hinduismtoday.com
>>
>> Thirty-five years ago the U.S. Department of Agriculture said we
>> should daily eat from four food groups: 1. meat, fish and poultry; 2.
>> grains; 3. dairy products; and 4. fruits and vegetables.
>>
>> On April 9, 1991 the Physicians Committee for Responsible Medicine,
>> www.pcrm.org , a prestigious non-profit organization

> What Mainstream Doctors (Still) Think Of PCRM
> http://www.consumerfreedom.com/news_...-think-of-pcrm

Of course they don't like the competetion. They want everyone to
be braindead sheep who just accept everything they say as the
gospel truth.

Too bad for them there are people out here with functioning minds
who can see that they are in the pockets of the trillion-dollar
animal products industries and have been corrupted in a very
big way, delivering psuedo-science to please their corporate
masters so that they don't find themselves working in a Starbucks.

Sid