Posted to soc.culture.indian,alt.bonehead.jai-maharaj,alt.food.vegan,alt.animals.ethics.vegetarian,soc.culture.indian.gujarati

Default kirasatin meateaters intrude vegetarian show

Jai Stevens Maharaj aka the jumpin' jackass jyotishithead wrote:

> Meat eaters are just one step away from being cannibals, so offending
> vegetarians is no big deal to them.

Are you suggesting that they instead become murderers of innocents like
your saffron goons?
Posted to soc.culture.indian,alt.bonehead.jai-maharaj,alt.food.vegan,alt.animals.ethics.vegetarian,soc.culture.indian.gujarati

On alt.food.vegan, P. Rajah > wrote:
> Jai Stevens Maharaj aka the jumpin' jackass jyotishithead wrote:
>
>> Meat eaters are just one step away from being cannibals, so offending
>> vegetarians is no big deal to them.

> Are you suggesting that they instead become murderers of innocents like
> your saffron goons?

Well. The U.S. forces (and their allies) in Iraq and Afghanistan
have killed hundreds of thousands of innocent civilians since the
early 90's.

They call it "collateral damage".

They make the "saffron goons" look like wannabees.

War is terrorism.

Sid

Posted to soc.culture.indian,alt.bonehead.jai-maharaj,alt.food.vegan,alt.animals.ethics.vegetarian,soc.culture.indian.gujarati

Sidney Lambe wrote:

> On alt.food.vegan, P. Rajah > wrote:
>> Jai Stevens Maharaj aka the jumpin' jackass jyotishithead wrote:
>>
>>> Meat eaters are just one step away from being cannibals, so offending
>>> vegetarians is no big deal to them.

>> Are you suggesting that they instead become murderers of innocents like
>> your saffron goons?

> Well. The U.S. forces (and their allies) in Iraq and Afghanistan
> have killed hundreds of thousands of innocent civilians since the
> early 90's.
>
> They call it "collateral damage".
>
> They make the "saffron goons" look like wannabees.
>
> War is terrorism.
>
> Sid

And your reasoning is that the US goes to war because most Americans eat
meat? And just fyi, Indian history(and the histories of virtually all
pre-Christian and/or non-Christian peoples) is rife with tales of
massacres on a scale that seems incredible considering that wars were
fought hand-to-hand unlike the wars of today. Whether those wars were
fought by meat-eaters or vegetarians is uncertain, but what is certain
is that there were no Americans or American allies involved.
Self-righteous and uninformed vegan bleating is just odious.

Btw, do you know who the "saffron goons" are, and what they do? Ask your
buddy Jay Maharaj, he has an orgasm every time he reads about some
innocent maimed or killed by the "saffron goons" with the financial
support of people like him.

Here's how the saffron "social service organization" trains it's people:
http://www.thehindu.com/fline/fl2012...0003210000.htm

Posted to soc.culture.indian,alt.bonehead.jai-maharaj,alt.food.vegan,alt.animals.ethics.vegetarian,soc.culture.indian.gujarati

On alt.food.vegan, P. Rajah > wrote:
> Sidney Lambe wrote:

>>> Are you suggesting that they instead become murderers of innocents like
>>> your saffron goons?

>> Well. The U.S. forces (and their allies) in Iraq and Afghanistan
>> have killed hundreds of thousands of innocent civilians since the
>> early 90's.
>>
>> They call it "collateral damage".
>>
>> They make the "saffron goons" look like wannabees.
>>
>> War is terrorism.
>>
>> Sid

> And your reasoning is that the US goes to war because most Americans eat
> meat?

I said nothing that could possibly be contstrued to mean that.

Killfiled. Again, I'm sure.

Sid

Posted to soc.culture.indian,alt.bonehead.jai-maharaj,alt.food.vegan,alt.animals.ethics.vegetarian,soc.culture.indian.gujarati

Sidney Lambe wrote:

> On alt.food.vegan, P. Rajah > wrote:
>> Sidney Lambe wrote:

>>> Well. The U.S. forces (and their allies) in Iraq and Afghanistan
>>> have killed hundreds of thousands of innocent civilians since the
>>> early 90's.
>>>
>>> They call it "collateral damage".
>>>
>>> They make the "saffron goons" look like wannabees.
>>>
>>> War is terrorism.
>>>
>>> Sid

>> And your reasoning is that the US goes to war because most Americans eat
>> meat?

> I said nothing that could possibly be contstrued to mean that.
>
> Killfiled. Again, I'm sure.

Like I give a flying f**k about your "killfile"! You either read my
posts or you don't, you can choose to respond or not, nobody is forcing
them on you.

Posted to soc.culture.indian,alt.bonehead.jai-maharaj,alt.food.vegan,alt.animals.ethics.vegetarian,soc.culture.indian.gujarati

On 5/13/2010 4:42 AM, P. Rajah wrote:
> Sidney Lambe wrote:

>>> And your reasoning is that the US goes to war because most Americans eat
>>> meat?

>> I said nothing that could possibly be contstrued to mean that.
>>
>> Killfiled. Again, I'm sure.

> Like I give a flying f**k about your "killfile"! You either read my
> posts or you don't, you can choose to respond or not, nobody is forcing
> them on you.

People like Sidney always crack me up when they announce killfiling.
First of all, they frequently are lying. Secondly, it is the height of
arrogance for them to think anyone cares whose posts they read and whose
they don't read. I've always suspected that people who announce
killfiling have low self-esteem.