Posted to alt.food.vegan

Default Vegans and Herbies

Vegans think about food and they think about
a typical Western meal and try to imitate it
with plant foods.

Herbies think about food and they think about bowls of seeds and
fruits and nuts and leaves and stalks and flowers and mushrooms
and roots and imagine all the tasty dishes they can make with
them.

Herbies completely ignore the carny diet. They have their
own unique diet.

The staples of an herby are seeds (grains, legumes, oilseeds,
spice seeds) and fruits (which includes nuts and mushrooms)

These are what you can take without doing any harm to a plant
at all. They all produce far more seeds than they need to
reproduce themseles.

Being an herby is a thing of diet only.

One of the advantages of being an herby is that you aren't
thinking about the carny diet, which makes it easier to
leave it behind, and you don't have to pay the ridiculously
high prices of fake animal products, all of which taste
like shit and are so over-processed and polluted with
chemicals that they really aren't fit to eat, much
less nutritious.

Sid

Posted to alt.food.vegan

> The staples of an herby are seeds (grains, legumes, oilseeds,
> spice seeds) and fruits (which includes nuts and mushrooms)
>
> These are what you can take without doing any harm to a plant
> at all. They all produce far more seeds than they need to
> reproduce themseles.

I thought people who practiced that type of diet were called
fruititarians.

Posted to alt.food.vegan

On alt.food.vegan, Marshall Lake > wrote:
>> The staples of an herby are seeds (grains, legumes, oilseeds,
>> spice seeds) and fruits (which includes nuts and mushrooms)
>>
>> These are what you can take without doing any harm to a plant
>> at all. They all produce far more seeds than they need to
>> reproduce themseles.

> I thought people who practiced that type of diet were called
> fruititarians.

Note the word "staples" above.

3. A basic dietary item, such as flour, rice, or corn.

http://www.thefreedictionary.com/staple

I think you would be right if that's all herbies ate.

The main difference between a vegan and an herby is that the
herby diet is completely independent. It does not reference the
carny diet at all.

We laugh at their psuedo-science of nutrition, created by corrupt
scientists who are the puppets of the mullti-trillion dollar
carny corporations. Which includs over 70% of the farmers in
America, who grow food for animals.

Most carnies get bent out of shape by vegans. Herbies drive
them right up the wall.

For another thing, none of the herbies I know eat more than a double
handful of food at a time. It is a one dish cuisine.

And we do _not_ eat with carnies who are eating their
customary food.

Sid

OT - A problem for Vegans? [email protected] General Cooking 11 25-06-2013 04:49 AM
Vegans S&S Vegan 1 01-06-2005 01:08 AM
a big F-U to vegans everywhere :-) usual suspect Vegan 83 05-01-2005 07:37 PM
What do vegans eat when they go out? Hannah Vegan 21 31-07-2004 08:05 PM
Why Vegans Were Right All Along F.G. Whitfurrows Barbecue 2 17-01-2004 01:10 AM