Ming with eggroll

Default hello to cooking people

This is nice group with many good ideas. You mind I can sit to listen?
For thank you I will grill a one whole salmon with chinese five spice and
friend Emeril's Essence, just to kick it up a notch.
Is simple me to do because this whole salmon fit nice in camping wire mesh
made for warming toast of bread.

I know this would be nice to have over wood fire for you but I use propane
grill, and I have not told wood I do this.

Ming with eggroll

"Ming with eggroll" > wrote
in message link.net...
> This is nice group with many good ideas. You mind I can sit to listen?
> For thank you I will grill a one whole salmon with chinese five spice and
> friend Emeril's Essence, just to kick it up a notch.
> Is simple me to do because this whole salmon fit nice in camping wire mesh
> made for warming toast of bread.
>
> I know this would be nice to have over wood fire for you but I use propane
> grill, and I have not told wood I do this.

Ok guess maybe I offend peepole by offer fish. This vegan group. Ming
very sorry as to loose face. I leave you steamed vegable now.

katie

"Ming with eggroll" > wrote
in message news

> "Ming with eggroll" >
wrote
> in message link.net...
> > This is nice group with many good ideas. You mind I can sit to listen?
> > For thank you I will grill a one whole salmon with chinese five spice

and
> > friend Emeril's Essence, just to kick it up a notch.
> > Is simple me to do because this whole salmon fit nice in camping wire

mesh
> > made for warming toast of bread.
> >
> > I know this would be nice to have over wood fire for you but I use

propane
> > grill, and I have not told wood I do this.
> >

> Ok guess maybe I offend peepole by offer fish. This vegan group. Ming
> very sorry as to loose face. I leave you steamed vegable now.

ahhh, don't worry about it. there are lots of folks who frequent this group
who eat fish, so i'm sure that they appreciated your recipe. it's not like
you posted it to purposely to get under anyone's skin, so i'm sure no one
was offended ()