Old 16-09-2007, 02:36 AM posted to alt.food.mexican-cooking,alt.sex.snuff.cannibalism,abg.mampf

Default Cooking plump white people Mexican-style???

I'm a cannibal of the mighty Aztec and we like to eat plump
white people, especially young white people!!!

We're now looking for more Mexican recipes and for more plump
white meat.

If you have nice Mexican recipes for cooking plump white people,
please post them.

If you're a plump white piece of meat,please let us cook, serve
and eat you!!!

Old 17-09-2007, 11:00 PM posted to alt.food.mexican-cooking,alt.sex.snuff.cannibalism,abg.mampf

On Sep 15, 6:36 pm, Aztec Chef wrote:
I'm a cannibal of the mighty Aztec and we like to eat plump
white people, especially young white people!!!

We're now looking for more Mexican recipes and for more plump
white meat.

If you have nice Mexican recipes for cooking plump white people,
please post them.

If you're a plump white piece of meat,please let us cook, serve
and eat you!!!

If you have any aztec women that could perform the cooking tqask I
would be highly interested in becoming your meat. I am a SWM longpig
lightly plump but in very good physical condition.

Old 06-10-2007, 10:45 PM posted to alt.food.mexican-cooking,alt.sex.snuff.cannibalism,abg.mampf

"Aztec Chef" wrote in message
oups.com...
I'm a cannibal of the mighty Aztec and we like to eat plump
white people, especially young white people!!!

We're now looking for more Mexican recipes and for more plump
white meat.

If you have nice Mexican recipes for cooking plump white people,
please post them.

If you're a plump white piece of meat,please let us cook, serve
and eat you!!!

Put cilantro on 'em first! that'll kill and flavorize 'em.

Jessica

Old 13-10-2007, 07:38 AM posted to alt.food.mexican-cooking,alt.sex.snuff.cannibalism,abg.mampf

On 16 Sep, 02:36, Aztec Chef wrote:
I'm a cannibal of the mighty Aztec and we like to eat plump
white people, especially young white people!!!

We're now looking for more Mexican recipes and for more plump
white meat.

If you have nice Mexican recipes for cooking plump white people,
please post them.

If you're a plump white piece of meat,please let us cook, serve
and eat you!!!

I'm plump and white - please view my profile