Posted to alt.food.mexican-cooking,alt.sex.snuff.cannibalism,abg.mampf

Default Cooking plump white people Mexican-style???

I'm a cannibal of the mighty Aztec and we like to eat plump
white people, especially young white people!!!

We're now looking for more Mexican recipes and for more plump
white meat.

If you have nice Mexican recipes for cooking plump white people,
please post them.

If you're a plump white piece of meat,please let us cook, serve
and eat you!!!

Posted to alt.food.mexican-cooking,alt.sex.snuff.cannibalism,abg.mampf

On Sep 15, 6:36 pm, Aztec Chef > wrote:
> I'm a cannibal of the mighty Aztec and we like to eat plump
> white people, especially young white people!!!
>
> We're now looking for more Mexican recipes and for more plump
> white meat.
>
> If you have nice Mexican recipes for cooking plump white people,
> please post them.
>
> If you're a plump white piece of meat,please let us cook, serve
> and eat you!!!

If you have any aztec women that could perform the cooking tqask I
would be highly interested in becoming your meat. I am a SWM longpig
lightly plump but in very good physical condition.

Posted to alt.food.mexican-cooking,alt.sex.snuff.cannibalism,abg.mampf

Hello: I'm still waiting to hear from an Aztec high priestess that has
her own sacrificial alter & cooking fire.

On Sep 17, 3:00 pm, piglet > wrote:
> On Sep 15, 6:36 pm, Aztec Chef > wrote:
>
> > I'm a cannibal of the mighty Aztec and we like to eat plump
> > white people, especially young white people!!!

> > We're now looking for more Mexican recipes and for more plump
> > white meat.

> > If you have nice Mexican recipes for cooking plump white people,
> > please post them.

> > If you're a plump white piece of meat,please let us cook, serve
> > and eat you!!!

> If you have any aztec women that could perform the cooking tqask I
> would be highly interested in becoming your meat. I am a SWM longpig
> lightly plump but in very good physical condition.

Posted to alt.food.mexican-cooking,alt.sex.snuff.cannibalism,abg.mampf

"Aztec Chef" > wrote in message
oups.com...
> I'm a cannibal of the mighty Aztec and we like to eat plump
> white people, especially young white people!!!
>
> We're now looking for more Mexican recipes and for more plump
> white meat.
>
> If you have nice Mexican recipes for cooking plump white people,
> please post them.
>
> If you're a plump white piece of meat,please let us cook, serve
> and eat you!!!

Put cilantro on 'em first! that'll kill and flavorize 'em.

Jessica

Posted to alt.food.mexican-cooking,alt.sex.snuff.cannibalism,abg.mampf

On 16 Sep, 02:36, Aztec Chef > wrote:
> I'm a cannibal of the mighty Aztec and we like to eat plump
> white people, especially young white people!!!
>
> We're now looking for more Mexican recipes and for more plump
> white meat.
>
> If you have nice Mexican recipes for cooking plump white people,
> please post them.
>
> If you're a plump white piece of meat,please let us cook, serve
> and eat you!!!

I'm plump and white - please view my profile