gevox

Default S.O.S. from Italy

HELP!

I am vegetarian and I be happy to find vegetarian group. But I don't speak
and write a good english, like you may see.
There is an italian man/woman in this ng that may help me???
Good bye to all you...
gvx

WorldsWorst

Hi SOS from Italy
There are sites on the internet that can translate Italian (and a whole load
of other languages) into English - do a Google search. You just write what
you want in your native language, press a button and the whole lot is
translated in seconds - use the usual 'cut and paste' etc to put it into
your news/email reader.

On the other hand, you don't seem to be doing too bad already - we certainly
understand what your talking about!!
"gevox" > wrote in message
> HELP!
>
> I am vegetarian and I be happy to find vegetarian group. But I don't speak
> and write a good english, like you may see.
> There is an italian man/woman in this ng that may help me???
> Good bye to all you...
> gvx

gevox

^_^
Thank you!
Infact I would like to write a better english writing on ng too.
Ok, but sites of translation are free???
I go to research after.
Are you vegetarian or vegan?
Ciao!
gvx

"WorldsWorst" > ha scritto nel messaggio
> Hi SOS from Italy
> There are sites on the internet that can translate Italian (and a whole

load
> of other languages) into English - do a Google search. You just write

what
> you want in your native language, press a button and the whole lot is
> translated in seconds - use the usual 'cut and paste' etc to put it into
> your news/email reader.
>
> On the other hand, you don't seem to be doing too bad already - we

certainly
> understand what your talking about!!
> "gevox" > wrote in message
> > HELP!
> >
> > I am vegetarian and I be happy to find vegetarian group. But I don't

speak
> > and write a good english, like you may see.
> > There is an italian man/woman in this ng that may help me???
> > Good bye to all you...
> > gvx

MrFalafel

"gevox" > wrote in message >. ..
> ^_^
> Thank you!
> Infact I would like to write a better english writing on ng too.
> Ok, but sites of translation are free???
> I go to research after.
> Are you vegetarian or vegan?
> Ciao!
> gvx

Why not contact these people?

http://www.european-vegetarian.org/e...972/italy.html
Rubystars

"MrFalafel" > wrote in message
om...
> "gevox" > wrote in message

>. ..
> > ^_^
> > Thank you!
> > Infact I would like to write a better english writing on ng too.
> > Ok, but sites of translation are free???
> > I go to research after.
> > Are you vegetarian or vegan?
> > Ciao!
> > gvx
> >

> Why not contact these people?
>
> http://www.european-vegetarian.org/e...972/italy.html

Welcome back Mr. Falafel

-Rubystars

We're here in Italy ravenlynne General Cooking 39 14-03-2007 01:50 PM
Little Italy in NYC Josiah Gluck Restaurants 1 19-07-2005 07:50 PM
The Rest of Italy Bill Wine 1 25-02-2005 03:19 PM
Get it directly from Italy! consilio Wine 0 07-02-2005 02:29 PM