ipse dixit

Default Further refutation of the "logic of the larder"

Why have you unethically stripped the newsgroups, and
why are you unethically rewriting my own sentences, Jon?

On Tue, 11 May 2004 06:36:35 GMT, Jonathan Ball > wrote:
>ipse dixit wrote:

>>>Misinterpreted by a crippled ex-carpenter. You're incompetent.
>>>**** off, prick-cheese. Go break another broom stick over some
>>>animal, or one of your kids again.

>> I have misinterpreted HIS quotes here

>We know. Stop it, ****.

Once again you have re-written my quotes unethically.
You have re-written what I wrote. I didn't write, "I have
misinterpreted HIS quotes". YOU DID. You, under a
different name, Wilson Woods in alt.vegan rewrote my
other quotes, too, and this is because you cannot compete
or debate honestly.

I have brought HIS quotes here and their links to prove
that he believes natural predation IS cruel.

[start Mmhsb]
> natural predators & a natural life is cruel?

[usual suspect]
Yes. Watch the Discovery Channel sometime.
http://tinyurl.com/2c9ac

and

"Ever seen what happens to various ruminants as they're
stalked and hunted by large cats? Slaughterhouses may
be messy, but they're not cruel."
Usual Suspect http://tinyurl.com/yu6eq

He can't escape them.

ipse dixit

On Tue, 11 May 2004 06:33:52 GMT, Jonathan Ball > wrote:
>ipse dixit wrote:

>>>You've deliberately mischaracterized them.

>> I have deliberately misinterpreted HIS quotes

>We know.
>
>**** off, ****.

You have re-written what I wrote. I didn't write, "I have
deliberately misinterpreted HIS quotes". YOU DID.
You, under a different name, Wilson Woods in alt.vegan
rewrote my other quotes, too, and this is because you
cannot compete or debate honestly.

I have brought HIS quotes here and their links to prove
that he believes natural predation IS cruel.

[start Mmhsb]
> natural predators & a natural life is cruel?

[usual suspect]
Yes. Watch the Discovery Channel sometime.
http://tinyurl.com/2c9ac

and

"Ever seen what happens to various ruminants as they're
stalked and hunted by large cats? Slaughterhouses may
be messy, but they're not cruel."
Usual Suspect http://tinyurl.com/yu6eq

He can't escape them.

ipse dixit

Why have you unethically stripped the newsgroups to
make my replies disappear, and why are you unethically
rewriting my own sentences, Jon? tch tch tch.

On Tue, 11 May 2004 06:34:48 GMT, Jonathan Ball > wrote:
>ipse dixit wrote:

>>>No, he doesn't

>> I have deliberately misinterpreted HIS quotes

>We know. **** off.

Once again you have re-written my quotes unethically.
You have re-written what I wrote. I didn't write, "I have
misinterpreted HIS quotes". YOU DID. You, under a
different name, Wilson Woods in alt.vegan rewrote my
other quotes, too, and this is because you cannot compete
or debate honestly.

I have brought HIS quotes here and their links to prove
that he believes natural predation IS cruel.

[start Mmhsb]
> natural predators & a natural life is cruel?

[usual suspect]
Yes. Watch the Discovery Channel sometime.
http://tinyurl.com/2c9ac

and

"Ever seen what happens to various ruminants as they're
stalked and hunted by large cats? Slaughterhouses may
be messy, but they're not cruel."
Usual Suspect http://tinyurl.com/yu6eq

He can't escape them.

ipse dixit

On Tue, 11 May 2004 06:47:13 GMT, Jonathan Ball > wrote:

>Crippled Dreck Nash wrote:
>
>> Why have you

>Stop crying, you ****ing crippled baby. You're a
>pathetic dirty nappie.

Once again you have re-written my quotes unethically.
You have re-written what I wrote. I didn't write, "I have
misinterpreted HIS quotes". YOU DID. You, under a
different name, Wilson Woods in alt.vegan rewrote my
other quotes, too, and this is because you cannot compete
or debate honestly.

I have brought HIS quotes here and their links to prove
that he believes natural predation IS cruel.

[start Mmhsb]
> natural predators & a natural life is cruel?

[usual suspect]
Yes. Watch the Discovery Channel sometime.
http://tinyurl.com/2c9ac

and

"Ever seen what happens to various ruminants as they're
stalked and hunted by large cats? Slaughterhouses may
be messy, but they're not cruel."
Usual Suspect http://tinyurl.com/yu6eq

He can't escape them.

ipse dixit

Why have you unethically stripped the newsgroups to
make my replies disappear, and why are you unethically
rewriting my own sentences, Jon? tch tch tch.

On Tue, 11 May 2004 06:33:52 GMT, Jonathan Ball > wrote:

>**** off, ****.

Once again you have re-written my quotes unethically.
You have re-written what I wrote. I didn't write, "I have
misinterpreted HIS quotes". YOU DID. You, under a
different name, Wilson Woods in alt.vegan rewrote my
other quotes, too, and this is because you cannot compete
or debate honestly.

I have brought HIS quotes here and their links to prove
that he believes natural predation IS cruel.

[start Mmhsb]
> natural predators & a natural life is cruel?

[usual suspect]
Yes. Watch the Discovery Channel sometime.
http://tinyurl.com/2c9ac

and

"Ever seen what happens to various ruminants as they're
stalked and hunted by large cats? Slaughterhouses may
be messy, but they're not cruel."
Usual Suspect http://tinyurl.com/yu6eq

He can't escape them.

ipse dixit

Why have you unethically stripped the newsgroups to
make my replies disappear, and why are you unethically
rewriting my own sentences, Jon? tch tch tch.

On Tue, 11 May 2004 06:33:52 GMT, Jonathan Ball > wrote:

>**** off, ****.

Once again you have re-written my quotes unethically.
You have re-written what I wrote. I didn't write, "I have
misinterpreted HIS quotes". YOU DID. You, under a
different name, Wilson Woods in alt.vegan rewrote my
other quotes, too, and this is because you cannot compete
or debate honestly.

I have brought HIS quotes here and their links to prove
that he believes natural predation IS cruel.

[start Mmhsb]
> natural predators & a natural life is cruel?

[usual suspect]
Yes. Watch the Discovery Channel sometime.
http://tinyurl.com/2c9ac

and

"Ever seen what happens to various ruminants as they're
stalked and hunted by large cats? Slaughterhouses may
be messy, but they're not cruel."
Usual Suspect http://tinyurl.com/yu6eq

He can't escape them.

ipse dixit

On Tue, 11 May 2004 06:55:07 GMT, Jonathan Ball > wrote:
>ipse dixit wrote:
>
>Once again, you have deliberately misinterpreted his
>quote, ****.

His quotes show he considers "natural predators
and a natural life to be cruel."

[start Mmhsb]
> natural predators & a natural life is cruel?

[usual suspect]
Yes. Watch the Discovery Channel sometime.
http://tinyurl.com/2c9ac

There's nothing you can do to protect him from
his own quotes, and changing the newsgroup titles
from
"alt.animals.ethics.vegetarian,talk,politics.anima l,alt.food.vegan"
"dreck.nash.****s.his.daughter.he.should.be.sh ot"
won't help him, either. It just makes you both look
desperate, that's all.

>**** off. You aren't worth anything, ****;

Why do you embarrass "usual suspect" with this
constant protection, Jon? You're certainly not
doing him any favours by using these childish
tactics, and there's very little he can do to stop
you since we all know you're doing it for his
benefit, so why don't you let him deal with me
in his own capable way?

Muffin Logic Christopher M.[_3_] General Cooking 0 06-01-2012 06:05 PM
Logic of terroir Max Hauser Wine 16 16-04-2007 10:44 AM
spinach logic Julia Altshuler General Cooking 10 16-09-2006 07:49 PM
Larder Work vintage cook book FA JaneyP General Cooking 1 01-12-2005 12:51 AM
No need for farmed animals. (more logic of the larder) Attn. Jonathan Ball ipse dixit Vegan 6 10-01-2004 08:17 PM