Monday Mourning

Default How "Ethical" is Identity Theft, Mr. Bawl?

http://groups.google.com/groups?q=ba...1&start=0&sa=N

> Ironically, Bawl, you enjoy lecturing others on their perceived lack
> of ethics and morality. Yet I'm hard-pressed to find anything
> remotedly ethical about using dishonest means in an attempt to deceive
> and mislead. Care to explain this little lapse in judgement, Bawl?

Jonathan Ball doesn't understand morals nor ethics, yet he will
criticize those of others.
Auntie Nettles

(Monday Mourning) wrote in message . com>...

(Auntie Nettles) wrote in message . com>...
> > Now it appears that Jonathan Ball has been stealing both Benfez' name
> > and my email address -- and this isn't the first time he's been
> > fingered for committing such transgressions. In fact, it appears he's
> > had quite a prolonged history of forging and stealing other's
> > identities:

http://groups.google.com/groups?q=ba...1&start=0&sa=N

> > Ironically, Bawl, you enjoy lecturing others on their perceived lack
> > of ethics and morality. Yet I'm hard-pressed to find anything
> > remotedly ethical about using dishonest means in an attempt to deceive
> > and mislead. Care to explain this little lapse in judgement, Bawl?

> Jonathan Ball doesn't understand morals nor ethics, yet he will
> criticize those of others.

You seem to know this Ball character quite well. Do tell...
Monday Mourning

(Auntie Nettles) wrote in message . com>...

(Monday Mourning) wrote in message . com>...

(Auntie Nettles) wrote in message . com>...
> > > Now it appears that Jonathan Ball has been stealing both Benfez' name
> > > and my email address -- and this isn't the first time he's been
> > > fingered for committing such transgressions. In fact, it appears he's
> > > had quite a prolonged history of forging and stealing other's
> > > identities:

http://groups.google.com/groups?q=ba...1&start=0&sa=N

> > > Ironically, Bawl, you enjoy lecturing others on their perceived lack
> > > of ethics and morality. Yet I'm hard-pressed to find anything
> > > remotedly ethical about using dishonest means in an attempt to deceive
> > > and mislead. Care to explain this little lapse in judgement, Bawl?

> > Jonathan Ball doesn't understand morals nor ethics, yet he will
> > criticize those of others.

> You seem to know this Ball character quite well. Do tell...

I have no idea who or what Johnny Ball is or isn't, but his posts
speak for themselves.
pearl

"Monday Mourning" > wrote in message
om...
> (Auntie Nettles) wrote in message

. com>...

(Monday Mourning) wrote in message
. com>...

(Auntie Nettles) wrote in message
. com>...

http://groups.google.com/groups?q=ba...1&start=0&sa=N

> > > Jonathan Ball doesn't understand morals nor ethics, yet he will
> > > criticize those of others.

> > You seem to know this Ball character quite well. Do tell...

> I have no idea who or what Johnny Ball is or isn't, but his posts
> speak for themselves.

Faking quotes, forged posts, lies, filth, harassment.
http://www.iol.ie/~creature/boiled%20ball.html

pearl

> http://www.iol.ie/~creature/boiled%20ball.html

Ron

"pearl" > wrote in message >...
> "Monday Mourning" > wrote in message
> om...
> > (Auntie Nettles) wrote in message

> . com>...

(Monday Mourning) wrote in message
> . com>...

(Auntie Nettles) wrote in message
> . com>...

http://groups.google.com/groups?q=ba...1&start=0&sa=N

> > > You seem to know this Ball character quite well. Do tell...

> > I have no idea who or what Johnny Ball is or isn't, but his posts
> > speak for themselves.

> Faking quotes, forged posts, lies, filth, harassment.

And those are his most ~endearing~ points!!!!

> http://www.iol.ie/~creature/boiled%20ball.html

More web theft of AFW content Mark Lipton[_1_] Wine 36 27-07-2008 09:59 PM
Identity Theft limey General Cooking 1 13-01-2006 12:52 AM
Fish Identity guren Sushi 1 08-10-2005 09:27 PM
Maybe Bunghole Bawl Can Learn Something From This Site [email protected] Vegan 10 14-02-2005 06:50 PM
Identity Thief? Vino Wine 6 08-09-2004 06:16 PM