soapless

Default No email address? No excuse.

Why come across as if this were the good old usenet?
Manners have all but disappeared. Cross posting everywhere.

When your email address is masked it speaks the obvious - you've been
flamed before for your juvenile ways.

Also, it shows how desperately you need the last word in thread, as
responding to a masked email address is extra work in this "forum".

And when you spend all your time snipping posts into your own jumbled
mishmash, it means you have nothing constructive [or nice] to say.

However, there is something about watching your misery unfold that I
find, well grotesque but fitting. That you would go to such lengths to
let us watch your struggle with love, decency, killing, etc., warms
the cuckolds of my heart.

bickering -that's all google increased by buying the usenet.

check out the sufis if you like bickering
-they're experts.

Apparently we are in the middle of a 48,000 year cycle of bickering
snd hypocrisy. They are so good a bickering that they can argue about
how many steps it takes to run around in a circle indefinitely. Some
say nine stepa, others ten, and believe it or not- even without a
third opinion of say 8 or 11 steps they can argue till death. Don't
let the logic throw you. This is what goes on at google.

The cutting and pasting is hilarious. Angry young [immature] men
taking themselves far too seriously.

People are here to post, not to argue with another over the right to
post. This archive is worthless because netiquette is gone. Google
will soon figure that out.
soapless

This total denial of context, whereby phrases are dissected makes it
easy to spot those who spent their education mainly avoiding math.

Forced association, argument : ask a mathematician the meaning of
these terms. Then try a sociologist, or a puppy-mill operater, perhaps
a pig farmer named picton.....

In fact, driving about, commuting is a denial of context ; there is a
three mile thick continuous cloud of pollution that circles the
northern hemisphere.

Quantity vs quality. which came first? chicken or egg?

....you must know the unknowable one - there's nothing possible to say
about it, as a symbol is a symbol of a symbol...ad infinitum, mere
muse, really, the cat is better at it.
Then it becomes a case of two or three [combinatorics] and there's
lots to say then.

So you see it was the back and forth between the chicken and egg that
came first. Forced association again.

Semiology. Fascinating code this language.
Cheerful Pickle

soapless wrote:

> When your email address is masked it speaks the obvious - you've been
> flamed before for your juvenile ways.

Hi, soapless,

Not true. There are viruses and worms out there that deliberately and
maliciously target people who have posted to Usenet newsgroups for the
specific purpose of infecting their computers with whatever virus some scum
wants to spread. Though, in my case, it matters little since I am not a
Windows user. Now that some posts I have made in the past with my email
address not masked have expired from almost all news servers, that has
completely stopped for me. This also holds true for professional spammers.
Their email address stealing robots cannot read my email address so as to
send me some spam, but real human have used it to contact me. Some people
are so intent as to not receive any spam or viruses that they go to such an
extreme as to enter a totally fictitious email address such as
. I can hardly blame them.

Also, for you to make such a remark is perhaps not appropriate since you,
yourself, are guilty of crossposting. Just look at the fact that you
crossposted the article I am replying to to two different newsgroups.

--
Andy Rugg - The Cheerful Pickle
To email me, please remove "postheap" from my email address. Thanks.