soapless

Default No email address? No excuse.

Why come across as if this were the good old usenet?
Manners have all but disappeared. Cross posting everywhere.

When your email address is masked it speaks the obvious - you've been
flamed before for your juvenile ways.

Also, it shows how desperately you need the last word in thread, as
responding to a masked email address is extra work in this "forum".

And when you spend all your time snipping posts into your own jumbled
mishmash, it means you have nothing constructive [or nice] to say.

However, there is something about watching your misery unfold that I
find, well grotesque but fitting. That you would go to such lengths to
let us watch your struggle with love, decency, killing, etc., warms
the cuckolds of my heart.

bickering -that's all google increased by buying the usenet.

check out the sufis if you like bickering
-they're experts.

Apparently we are in the middle of a 48,000 year cycle of bickering
snd hypocrisy. They are so good a bickering that they can argue about
how many steps it takes to run around in a circle indefinitely. Some
say nine stepa, others ten, and believe it or not- even without a
third opinion of say 8 or 11 steps they can argue till death. Don't
let the logic throw you. This is what goes on at google.

The cutting and pasting is hilarious. Angry young [immature] men
taking themselves far too seriously.

People are here to post, not to argue with another over the right to
post. This archive is worthless because netiquette is gone. Google
will soon figure that out.
Laurie

"soapless" > wrote in message
om...

> When your email address is masked it speaks the obvious - you've been
> flamed before for your juvenile ways.

Not really, when I started using ng's several years ago, I was ignorant
of the existence of spambots that roam the ng's harvesting e-mails for the
spam *******s. And, I was flooded with rising tides of spam as a result.
Anyone with a minimal understanding of computer security would mung return
e-mail addresses in ng postings.
Perhaps you are thinking of deliberately munging the msg HEADER to
prevent decent folks from reporting the continual and intentional violations
of ISP ToS's, a common evasive tactic of trolls, like noBalls, dh, Dutch,
and other psychopaths?

> Also, it shows how desperately you need the last word in thread, as
> responding to a masked email address is extra work in this "forum".

There is no "extra work", just hit "Reply to Group". Nobody wants/needs
personal, singular replies. The idea of ng's is group, not one-on-one,
discussion.

> And when you spend all your time snipping posts into your own jumbled
> mishmash, it means you have nothing constructive [or nice] to say.

Snipping text irrelevant to one's reply is simply courteous, conserves
system resources, and facilitates meaningful discussion. The clowns who
quote all the previous text and add only one grunt or two are wasting
resources and clearly are not sincere about communicating.

> -that's all google increased by buying the usenet.

Google BOUGHT "the usenet"?? Could you supply a credible reference,
please?

Laurie

Dutch

"Laurie" > wrote

> "soapless" > wrote
>
> > When your email address is masked it speaks the obvious - you've been
> > flamed before for your juvenile ways.

[..]
> Perhaps you are thinking of deliberately munging the msg HEADER to
> prevent decent folks from reporting the continual and intentional

violations
> of ISP ToS's, a common evasive tactic of trolls, like noBalls, dh, Dutch,
> and other psychopaths?

There's no indication that's what he meant, that's just *you* using any ruse
to issue gratuitous insults.

> > And when you spend all your time snipping posts into your own jumbled
> > mishmash, it means you have nothing constructive [or nice] to say.

> Snipping text irrelevant to one's reply is simply courteous, conserves
> system resources, and facilitates meaningful discussion. The clowns who
> quote all the previous text and add only one grunt or two are wasting
> resources and clearly are not sincere about communicating.

{..]
If you're so interested in courtesy, then why are you the ONLY person I have
ever seen who refuses to insert a space between your reply and the previous
text? This makes them awful to read, which your posts are anyway, based on
content.