soapless

Default at least keep up, usual suspect

niacin is not all of the nicotinic acids. If i were like you i would
call you a dolt at this point.

Any two cut leaves, you don't like the sound of that? Not enough
science for you?

Too bad, i know better than to reveal very nice sources to saboteurs.

Ask the trees if it's ok to rip them up.They probably don't care what
you do with them after that -cook away [grotesque pastime, really, and
it makes you mean]

Now, still want some links? Open the window. You aren't god.

Oh, corroberation, that was it.

Well, judging by your unhappiness, i would have to be highly suspect
of your conclusions.
I'm sure others feel that way about you. This is probably good therapy
for you -self assertion and all that [anger management].
usual suspect

hapless wrote:
> niacin is not all of the nicotinic acids.

I didn't say it was, but the body uses niacin and other nicotinic acids
interchangeably.

> If i were like you i would
> call you a dolt at this point.

The difference between us, bitch, is that I don't beat around the bush.

<...>

soapless

ok, so i won't hold what some of what you wrote against you. Language
does not express multiple truths without binding them with lies
anyway. and yes, i feel like your bitch, trying to keep things decent
for the kids....who will read this eventually, isn't that why you
post?

anyone else think that "usual suspect" is so not clever? t.racer Vegan 74 16-09-2005 06:13 PM
usual suspect must be the Gonad Ron Vegan 10 23-06-2005 03:02 PM
usual suspect must be the Gonad [email protected] Vegan 2 02-12-2004 10:28 PM
ping Usual Suspect Jonathan Ball Vegan 7 27-05-2004 11:45 PM
regarding fruitarians to usual suspect usual suspect Vegan 5 11-03-2004 04:44 PM