usual suspect

Default still clueless after all these years [Fwd: Berries]

Gosh, we all have crosses to bear! Maybe some of Nikitta's old pals here can
help the girl figure out what to do with all the berries she has left over after
picking out all the currants. Will the world ever be safe from frozen fruit
packagers? Or will they finally stop deliberately confusing androgynous Danes?

Rubystars

"usual suspect" > wrote in message
> Gosh, we all have crosses to bear! Maybe some of Nikitta's old pals here

can
> help the girl figure out what to do with all the berries she has left over

after
> picking out all the currants. Will the world ever be safe from frozen

fruit
> packagers? Or will they finally stop deliberately confusing androgynous

Danes?

That was really hateful of you. This is "alt.food.vegan." It's exactly the
right place to ask for
recipes including berries.

-Rubystars

usual suspect

Rubystars wrote:
>>Gosh, we all have crosses to bear! Maybe some of Nikitta's old pals here

> can
>>help the girl figure out what to do with all the berries she has left over

> after
>>picking out all the currants. Will the world ever be safe from frozen

> fruit
>>packagers? Or will they finally stop deliberately confusing androgynous

> Danes?
>
> That was really hateful of you.

No, I held back.

> This is "alt.food.vegan." It's exactly the
> right place to ask for recipes including berries.

Which is precisely why I cross-posted it here and suggested others help her.