Zakhar

Default Letters to the editor

ink.net...

Cancer causing free-radicals jump to mind. You baldy little ****er.

> >>, which is
> >>not his real name -

> > Lies: It is my name.

> "Zakhar" is not your real name.

It is my name, I use EVERY time I post. You stupid tosser.

> >>eats animal products. He is not
> >>vegetarian.

> > Lies: I'm a vegetarian.

> Wrong. You consume animal products.

Lies:

What is a vegetarian?
Someone who does not eat meat, poultry, game or *fish* and who also avoids
slaughterhouse by-products such as gelatine and animal fats. Most
vegetarians eat dairy products and free-range eggs, Vegans avoid all animal
products.

http://www.vegsoc.org/newveg/index.html

Jonathan Ball

GregGeorge wrote:

> "Jonathan Ball" > wrote in message
> ink.net...
>
>>GregGeorge wrote:

>>>snip

>>>Lies: It's a a name you incorrectly apply, as do your brown nosing
>>>cohorts.

>>It's a name numerous other free-thinkers apply to you,
>>GregGeorge.

> Cancer causing free-radicals jump around in my mind.

I'm not surprised.

>>>Lies: It is my name.

>>"Zakhar" is not your real name.

> It is my name, I use EVERY time I post.

It's your pseudonym that you use every time you post.
It is not your name.

>>>Lies: I'm a vegetarian.

>>Wrong. You consume animal products.

> Lies:

Nope. You consume animal products.

You're a member of al Qaeda, aren't you, you scummy
little wog?

Zakhar

"Baldy dwarf" > wrote in message
news

> You're a member of al Qaeda, aren't you, you scummy
> little wog?

LOL. That was funny...for a change.

You baldy little ****er.

Happy 90th, Rosamond V.P. Kaufman! (1960s cookbook editor) [email protected] General Cooking 0 24-07-2013 01:22 AM
All Cap Letters Robert L. Myers Vegan 1 28-08-2011 01:43 AM
Gourmet Magazine Editor on NPR Fresh Air jj General Cooking 24 15-10-2009 10:35 PM
Web based multi-media presentation editor Douglas General Cooking 0 17-09-2007 05:58 PM
[Fwd: rick etters to the editor] Betty Bater Vegan 21 12-03-2004 12:44 AM