Betty Bater

Default [Fwd: rick etters to the editor]

*

rick etter wrote:

> ================
> Nope.* What's the matter with you?* Too completely brainwashed and
> ignorant.
> Show me where it is necessary for any cow to be fed crops in order to
> be
> raised for meat production.* That you resort to delusion and stupidity
>
> doesn't mean that reality takes a break, killer.
>
> Why did you ignore the part about there already being a surplus of
> grain* in
> the world?* finally figured out your stupidity has caught up with you,
> fool? Try to become better informed before making any more of a fool
> of yourself.

Note the intense level of frustration in Mr Etter. Why can't the world
be as smart as he?Oh how frustrating it must be to be the smartest
know-it-all on the subject of cow food in the whole ****ing world.
You laughingly wrote:

"Try to become better informed before making any more of a fool of
yourself."

Mr etter, do you have any idea how ironic this statement is that you've
made above ? Along with Mr Ball, there is no greater a fool than you.
Your investment in cow diet on these pages for so many weeks makes you
what? Are we all to suppose that you are some suave sophistict that
knows real respect? Respect as an expert in COW DIET?

You,* like Mr Ball,* suffer from a severe inferiority complex! Are you
feeling so small and insignificant... (so left out) that your biggest
investment in life is seeking respect as an expert in COW DIET?

Do you have any self esteem what so ever? Is your penis size so
traumatizing, like that of Mr Ball, that you have to resort to flushing
out suckers to engage you in this "who's the cow diet expert"? Dam your
life must be pathetic!

You and Ball have got to be either the same person or two of the biggest
self-esteem lacking losers that I have ever come across anywhere at
anytime! It's called being "a legend in your own mind. " You ain't all
that!

So many of us get a kick from observing belly sliding losers like you
and Ball. The way you both demonstrate such an obvious need to ridicule
others, ESPECIALLY WOMEN tells us all, that despite any down side we may
face in life, at least we are not as big a loser as either of you two
jokes!

Go spank it in the dark. you cry baby pussy!

I have slam dunked your ass here only because you have made it soooooooo
easy! Isn't that any kind of clue? Do you not see how ****ing naked your
mindset is here on these pages? Just because there are those like me
that will entertain ourselves by engaging you any way shape or form does
not in and of it's self grant you significance in any arena other than
LOSER!

Ok pussy, let's see you or the other joke do your best at a response.
Call me stupid or something. Will it change why you two dwel here? NOT A
CHANCE!

You are what you both are... LOSERS!

You're both pathetic!

rick etter

Default rick etters to the editor]

"Master Bater" > wrote absolutely nothing....

I do notice the intense level of your ignorance, frustration, and hatred,
killer.

Why is you cannot discuss the issues? Already know that you've lost, little
boy?

snippage of hatred that can't even begin to address the issues btrought
up...

Cindy Tracker

*

rick etter wrote:

> "Master Bater" > wrote absolutely nothing....
>
> I do notice the intense level of your ignorance, frustration, and hatred,
> killer.
>
> Why is you cannot discuss the issues?* Already know that you've lost, little
> boy?
> *
> *

Notice how Mr Etter's constant lure "discuss the issues" he desperate get into
his mode of boring predictable diatribe about how grain production kills rodents
and other field animals. Like this theme is some holy grail of contention that
veganism pivots on. He is desperate to position himself in the discussion so
that he can call others "killer" for eating vegetable matter. SO ****ING WHAT!
Who gives a shit that you have this little gem in a pull string pouch tied to
your belt of insecurity. You pull out the field rodent crap each and every time
like you are some kind of genious! WHO GIVES A RAT'S ASS! Why don't you try to
see if you go beyond this point or just make it with turning it into RICK ETTER
IS A FIELD MOUSE GENIUS!

Field mouse? Rat's ass? I see you are here to pretect your own. The little
vermin of the earth!

You are a pathetic loser Dick Eatter!
*

rick etter

"Cindy Tracker" > wrote trolled, yet again, with absolutely
nothing...

Try again litttle boy. Maybe someday you'll be smart enough to discuss the
issue of vegan hypocrisy, stupidity, and lys.

Until then, little troll, have fun making a fool of yourself.

snippage of stupidity...

Laurie

"rick etter" > wrote in message
hlink.net...

> Try again litttle boy. Maybe someday you'll be smart enough to discuss

the
> issue of vegan hypocrisy, stupidity, and lys.

When will you be "smart" enough to be able to spell "lies"??

> Until then, little troll, have fun making a fool of yourself.

You seem rather accomplished at that -- isn't leading by example
something you could try??

> snippage of stupidity...

If you really snipped stupidity, that would be suicide.

Laurie

Dirk McDougal

Laurie wrote:

> "rick etter" > wrote in message
> hlink.net...
>
>>Try again litttle boy. Maybe someday you'll be smart enough to discuss

> the
>
>>issue of vegan hypocrisy, stupidity, and lys.

> When will you be "smart" enough to be able to spell "lies"??
>

>>Until then, little troll, have fun making a fool of yourself.

> You seem rather accomplished at that -- isn't leading by example
> something you could try??
>

>>snippage of stupidity...

> If you really snipped stupidity, that would be suicide.

What's the matter, Larry? Things a little slow over in
alt.food.vegan.NONscience, so you've got to come troll
over here?

rick etter

"Laurie" > wrote in message

> "rick etter" > wrote in message
> hlink.net...
> >
> > Try again litttle boy. Maybe someday you'll be smart enough to discuss

> the
> > issue of vegan hypocrisy, stupidity, and lys.

> When will you be "smart" enough to be able to spell "lies"??
>
> > Until then, little troll, have fun making a fool of yourself.

> You seem rather accomplished at that -- isn't leading by example
> something you could try??
>
> > snippage of stupidity...

> If you really snipped stupidity, that would be suicide.

======================
What's a matter little-girl wanna-be? Still have nothing to add to any
discussion? Typical vegan loon, nothing to say, so spew something
anyway...

DrMindzout

*

rick etter wrote:

> "Laurie" > wrote in message
> >
> > "rick etter" > wrote in message
> > hlink.net...
> > >
> > > Try again litttle boy.* Maybe someday you'll be smart enough to discuss

> > the
> > > issue of vegan hypocrisy, stupidity, and lys.

> >**** When will you be "smart" enough to be able to spell "lies"??
> >
> > > Until then, little troll, have fun making a fool of yourself.

> >**** You seem rather accomplished at that -- isn't leading by example
> > something you could try??
> >
> > > snippage of stupidity...

> >**** If you really snipped stupidity, that would be suicide.

> ======================
> What's a matter little-girl wanna-be?* Still have nothing to add to any
> discussion?** Typical vegan loon, nothing to say, so spew something
> anyway...

Excellent! Mr Etter is on a roll. Put a female name on your header and post
anything and in a short time this guy is stroking himself in front of his text
filled screen getting off on his thrill of being abusive to women. This guy is
sicko!

Perhaps porn just doesn't do it for him anymore!

Ron

Cindy Tracker > wrote in message >...
> *
>
> rick etter wrote:
>
> > "Master Bater" > wrote absolutely nothing....
> >
> > I do notice the intense level of your ignorance, frustration, and hatred,
> > killer.
> >
> > Why is you cannot discuss the issues?* Already know that you've lost, little
> > boy?
> > *
> > *

> Notice how Mr Etter's constant lure "discuss the issues" he desperate get into
> his mode of boring predictable diatribe about how grain production kills rodents
> and other field animals. Like this theme is some holy grail of contention that
> veganism pivots on. He is desperate to position himself in the discussion so
> that he can call others "killer" for eating vegetable matter. SO ****ING WHAT!
> Who gives a shit that you have this little gem in a pull string pouch tied to
> your belt of insecurity. You pull out the field rodent crap each and every time
> like you are some kind of genious! WHO GIVES A RAT'S ASS! Why don't you try to
> see if you go beyond this point or just make it with turning it into RICK ETTER
> IS A FIELD MOUSE GENIUS!
>
> Field mouse? Rat's ass? I see you are here to pretect your own. The little
> vermin of the earth!
>
> You are a pathetic loser Dick Eatter!
> *

Cow food expert, field mouse genius;...........is there anything
Prick Petter *doesn't* know?

LOL!!
rick etter

"DrMindzout" > wrote in message

> rick etter wrote:
>
> > "Laurie" > wrote in message
> > >
> > > "rick etter" > wrote in message
> > > hlink.net...

discuss
> > > the
> > > When will you be "smart" enough to be able to spell "lies"??

> > > You seem rather accomplished at that -- isn't leading by example
> > > something you could try??

> > > If you really snipped stupidity, that would be suicide.

> > ======================
> > What's a matter little-girl wanna-be? Still have nothing to add to any
> > discussion? Typical vegan loon, nothing to say, so spew something
> > anyway...

> Excellent! Mr Etter is on a roll. Put a female name on your header and

post
> anything and in a short time this guy is stroking himself in front of his

text
> filled screen getting off on his thrill of being abusive to women. This

guy is
> sicko!
>
> Perhaps porn just doesn't do it for him anymore!

============================
Hey little boy, better get a new message, you dying fast here troll....

rick etter

"Ron" > wrote in message
om...
> Cindy Tracker > wrote in message

> > rick etter wrote:
> >
> > > "Master Bater" > wrote absolutely nothing....
> > >
> > > I do notice the intense level of your ignorance, frustration, and

hatred,
> > > killer.
> > >
> > > Why is you cannot discuss the issues? Already know that you've lost,

little
> > > boy?
> > >

> > Notice how Mr Etter's constant lure "discuss the issues" he desperate

get into
> > his mode of boring predictable diatribe about how grain production kills

rodents
> > and other field animals. Like this theme is some holy grail of

contention that
> > veganism pivots on. He is desperate to position himself in the

discussion so
> > that he can call others "killer" for eating vegetable matter. SO ****ING

WHAT!
> > Who gives a shit that you have this little gem in a pull string pouch

tied to
> > your belt of insecurity. You pull out the field rodent crap each and

every time
> > like you are some kind of genious! WHO GIVES A RAT'S ASS! Why don't you

try to
> > see if you go beyond this point or just make it with turning it into

RICK ETTER
> > IS A FIELD MOUSE GENIUS!
> >
> > Field mouse? Rat's ass? I see you are here to pretect your own. The

little
> > vermin of the earth!
> >
> > You are a pathetic loser Dick Eatter!
> >

> Cow food expert, field mouse genius;...........is there anything
> Prick Petter *doesn't* know?

======================
I know that you cannot discuss the issues at hand, killer. Why is that?
You finally recognize your ignorance and hatred for what it is?

Field Mouse

*

rick etter wrote:

> I know that you cannot discuss the issues at hand, killer.* Why is that?
> You finally recognize your ignorance and hatred for what it is?

Language Mr Etter!
*

Field Mouse

*

rick etter wrote:

> *Perhaps porn just doesn't do it for him anymore!
> ============================
> Hey little boy, better get a new message, you dying fast here troll....

For a guy that never stops crying, "address the issue..." You seem to do a good
job of it.

This is a usenet group meant for discussion on a specific topic. Because you
have made it your purgatory of pain sharing it becomes pertinent that your
predictable behavior be addressed. You ignore the obvious nature of your phony
purpose here and pose as a real participant in the topic, you clearly are not.

Now try to respond to the claim that your modus operandi is really to be
abusive. You never stop crying about replying to the content of a post yet you
blatantly ignore the challenge to your spiteful, hateful, abusive behavior!

Stop being a coward and defend yourself* - that is if you have a defense - so
far - ZIP!
*

Field Mouse

*

Ron wrote:

> Cindy Tracker > wrote in message >...
> >

> > rick etter wrote:
> >
> > > "Master Bater" > wrote absolutely nothing....
> > >
> > > I do notice the intense level of your ignorance, frustration, and hatred,
> > > killer.
> > >
> > > Why is you cannot discuss the issues?* Already know that you've lost, little
> > > boy?
> > >

> > Notice how Mr Etter's constant lure "discuss the issues" he desperate get into
> > his mode of boring predictable diatribe about how grain production kills rodents
> > and other field animals. Like this theme is some holy grail of contention that
> > veganism pivots on. He is desperate to position himself in the discussion so
> > that he can call others "killer" for eating vegetable matter. SO ****ING WHAT!
> > Who gives a shit that you have this little gem in a pull string pouch tied to
> > your belt of insecurity. You pull out the field rodent crap each and every time
> > like you are some kind of genious! WHO GIVES A RAT'S ASS! Why don't you try to
> > see if you go beyond this point or just make it with turning it into RICK ETTER
> > IS A FIELD MOUSE GENIUS!
> >
> > Field mouse? Rat's ass? I see you are here to pretect your own. The little
> > vermin of the earth!
> >
> > You are a pathetic loser Dick Eatter!
> >

> *Cow food expert, field mouse genius;...........is there anything
> Prick Petter *doesn't* know?
>
> *LOL!!

Yes, what pRick pEtter does not know is why he has spent so many wasted hours here battling
with useless trival arguments with people that he detests simply because they are sensitve to
animals. He has no REAL clue why he hates people that he perceives as "animal lovers". ( too
much rush libaugh?) He is a lost soul that drifted till he found his purgatory of pain here
in alt.food.vegan.

rick etter

"Field Mouse" > wrote in message

> rick etter wrote:
>
> > Perhaps porn just doesn't do it for him anymore!
> > ============================
> > Hey little boy, better get a new message, you dying fast here troll....

> For a guy that never stops crying, "address the issue..." You seem to do a

good
> job of it.
>
> This is a usenet group meant for discussion on a specific topic. Because

you
> have made it your purgatory of pain sharing it becomes pertinent that your
> predictable behavior be addressed. You ignore the obvious nature of your

phony
> purpose here and pose as a real participant in the topic, you clearly are

not.

> Now try to respond to the claim that your modus operandi is really to be
> abusive. You never stop crying about replying to the content of a post yet

you
> blatantly ignore the challenge to your spiteful, hateful, abusive

behavior!

> Stop being a coward and defend yourself - that is if you have a defense -

so
> far - ZIP!

========================
No need. You're all lys and delusions, fool... It's all you have.

rick etter

rick etter wrote:
I know that you cannot discuss the issues at hand, killer. Why is that?
You finally recognize your ignorance and hatred for what it is?
Language Mr Etter!

What? You can't read english now, fool?

Field Mouse

*

rick etter wrote:

> "Field Mouse" > wrote in message
> >

> > rick etter wrote:
> >
> > > Perhaps porn just doesn't do it for him anymore!
> > > ============================
> > > Hey little boy, better get a new message, you dying fast here troll....

> > For a guy that never stops crying, "address the issue..." You seem to do a

> good
> > job of it.
> >
> > This is a usenet group meant for discussion on a specific topic. Because

> you
> > have made it your purgatory of pain sharing it becomes pertinent that your
> > predictable behavior be addressed. You ignore the obvious nature of your

> phony
> > purpose here and pose as a real participant in the topic, you clearly are

> not.
> >
> > Now try to respond to the claim that your modus operandi is really to be
> > abusive. You never stop crying about replying to the content of a post yet

> you
> > blatantly ignore the challenge to your spiteful, hateful, abusive

> behavior!
> >
> > Stop being a coward and defend yourself - that is if you have a defense -

> so
> > far - ZIP!

> ========================
> No need.* You're all lys and delusions, fool...*** It's all you have.

Looks like you won't touch the subject of* - rick etter - the smiter of rabbit
petters! What a tough guy?
*

Field Mouse

*

rick etter wrote:

> "Field Mouse" > wrote in message
>
> rick etter wrote:
> I know that you cannot discuss the issues at hand, killer.* Why is that?
> You finally recognize your ignorance and hatred for what it is?

> Language Mr Etter!
>
> What?** You can't read english now, fool?

Fool? I think your projecting!
*

Laurie

"Betty Bater" > wrote in message

> You (rick etter) and Ball have got to be either the same person or
> two of the biggest self-esteem lacking losers that I have ever
> come across anywhere at anytime!

Gee, you must be new here.
Although calling these creatures "person" would stretch the definition
of "human" to absurdity, they are not the same psychopath.
noBalls defines himself adequately he
http://ecologos.org/text/noballs.txt
While little rick merely sits on the sidelines and hurls occasional
juvenile, one-liner insults, since he can not compose a coherent sentence.
The other two prominent anti-veg*n, meatarian propagandists, who of
course have no experience with, or knowledge of, plant-based diets, are dh
(who's most absurd claim to fame is that animals forced to be born into a
painful life and then are killed and eaten have a more positive experience
than if they never lived or suffered at all, and Dutch.
The common characteristic of these fools is that none of them can enter
into a rational discussion, nor can they support their claims with facts or
logic when challenged to do so.
rick, dh, and Dutch specialize in being stupid and
intellectually-degenerate, while noBalls also embraces these qualities but
specializes in vulgarity and vicious personal insults.
I hope this helps.

Laurie

rick etter

"Laurie" > wrote in message

> "Betty Bater" > wrote in message
>
> > You (rick etter) and Ball have got to be either the same person or
> > two of the biggest self-esteem lacking losers that I have ever
> > come across anywhere at anytime!

> Gee, you must be new here.
> Although calling these creatures "person" would stretch the definition
> of "human" to absurdity, they are not the same psychopath.
> noBalls defines himself adequately he
> http://ecologos.org/text/noballs.txt
> While little rick merely sits on the sidelines and hurls occasional
> juvenile, one-liner insults, since he can not compose a coherent sentence.

==================
Projecting again, sissyboy? You have yet to refute any of the info I have
posted. Why is that? Too busy spewing your ignorance to actually defend
veganism?

> The other two prominent anti-veg*n, meatarian propagandists, who of
> course have no experience with, or knowledge of, plant-based diets, are dh
> (who's most absurd claim to fame is that animals forced to be born into a
> painful life and then are killed and eaten have a more positive experience
> than if they never lived or suffered at all, and Dutch.
> The common characteristic of these fools is that none of them can

enter
> into a rational discussion, nor can they support their claims with facts

or
> logic when challenged to do so.

=====================
Unlike you, yes I have sissy-boy. Many, many times. You have failed each
time in even trying to refute the information posted. Displaying every time
your ignorance, stupidity, and deluions.

> rick, dh, and Dutch specialize in being stupid and
> intellectually-degenerate, while noBalls also embraces these qualities but
> specializes in vulgarity and vicious personal insults.
> I hope this helps.

======================
Try defending your ignorant rants, or refuting what we say, sissy-boy.
Otherwise, you're just aniother whiny crybaby vegan that has nothing...

> Laurie

Ron

"rick etter" > wrote in message thlink.net>...
> "Laurie" > wrote in message
> >
> > "Betty Bater" > wrote in message
> >
> > > You (rick etter) and Ball have got to be either the same person or
> > > two of the biggest self-esteem lacking losers that I have ever
> > > come across anywhere at anytime!

> > Gee, you must be new here.
> > Although calling these creatures "person" would stretch the definition
> > of "human" to absurdity, they are not the same psychopath.
> > noBalls defines himself adequately he
> > http://ecologos.org/text/noballs.txt
> > While little rick merely sits on the sidelines and hurls occasional
> > juvenile, one-liner insults, since he can not compose a coherent sentence.

> ==================

> Projecting again, sissyboy? You have yet to refute any of the info I have
> posted. Why is that? Too busy spewing your ignorance to actually defend
> veganism?

What info!!?

All you ever post is "cows don't need no crops" and "vegans kill rodents"

> > The other two prominent anti-veg*n, meatarian propagandists, who of
> > course have no experience with, or knowledge of, plant-based diets, are dh
> > (who's most absurd claim to fame is that animals forced to be born into a
> > painful life and then are killed and eaten have a more positive experience
> > than if they never lived or suffered at all, and Dutch.
> > The common characteristic of these fools is that none of them can

> enter
> > into a rational discussion, nor can they support their claims with facts

> or
> > logic when challenged to do so.

> =====================
> Unlike you, yes I have sissy-boy. Many, many times. You have failed each
> time in even trying to refute the information posted. Displaying every time
> your ignorance, stupidity, and deluions.
>

> > rick, dh, and Dutch specialize in being stupid and
> > intellectually-degenerate, while noBalls also embraces these qualities but
> > specializes in vulgarity and vicious personal insults.
> > I hope this helps.

> ======================
> Try defending your ignorant rants, or refuting what we say, sissy-boy.
> Otherwise, you're just aniother whiny crybaby vegan that has nothing...
>

> > Laurie

rick etter

"Ron" > wrote nothing, again....

snippage...

> > Projecting again, sissyboy? You have yet to refute any of the info I

have
> > posted. Why is that? Too busy spewing your ignorance to actually

defend
> > veganism?
> >

> What info!!?

=================
Learn to use your computer fool...

> All you ever post is "cows don't need no crops" and "vegans kill rodents"

Nope...

snippage...

Happy 90th, Rosamond V.P. Kaufman! (1960s cookbook editor) [email protected] General Cooking 0 24-07-2013 01:22 AM
Gourmet Magazine Editor on NPR Fresh Air jj General Cooking 24 15-10-2009 10:35 PM
Web based multi-media presentation editor Douglas General Cooking 0 17-09-2007 05:58 PM
Letters to the editor LizH228 Vegan 66 06-03-2004 06:30 PM
Rick Bayless - His BK Ads Judy Bolton General Cooking 0 20-11-2003 02:52 AM