Hector Loftus

Default Junk food

Can't believe what people eat these days hey!

Rubystars

"Hector Loftus" > wrote in message
> Can't believe what people eat these days hey!

Junk food isn't always bad. It's just bad if people eat too much of it, too
often.

-Rubystars

Jonathan Ball

Rubystars wrote:

> "Hector Loftus" > wrote in message
>
>>Can't believe what people eat these days hey!

> Junk food isn't always bad. It's just bad if people eat too much of it, too
> often.

That's true of meat, too.

Rubystars

"Jonathan Ball" > wrote in message
ink.net...
> Rubystars wrote:
>
> > "Hector Loftus" > wrote in message
> >
> >>Can't believe what people eat these days hey!

> > Junk food isn't always bad. It's just bad if people eat too much of it,

too
> > often.

> That's true of meat, too.

Right.

-Rubystars

Junk Food Himali General Cooking 0 22-05-2013 08:13 AM
Junk Food PolicySpy General Cooking 9 07-06-2012 01:51 AM
Mexico bans junk foods in schools, now there is nothing to eat in the land of junk food [email protected] General Cooking 5 30-05-2010 10:22 PM
More Junk Food johnniemccoy@ Diabetic 2 09-06-2007 06:36 AM
New Junk Food johnniemccoy@ Diabetic 0 06-05-2007 05:24 AM