Charlie

Default do vegans swallow?

i'm dating a beautyful girl that's a confessed vegan.

we did not go very farther, despite her interest, because i have this doubt:
will she swallow?

i cannot produce sperm without human proteins, and i'm afraid she'll end up
spitting everything out.

an italian friend of mine, named sago, same vegan religion, does not want to
answer this question.

can you please explain? do vegan suck and swallow or it's always a party
that ends in the most interesting part?

thanks in advance.

--
c.

usual suspect

Charlie wrote:
> i'm dating a beautyful girl that's a confessed vegan.

Even if you've already formed feelings of attachment, it's probably best
to dump her. Vegan women are often extreme neurotics with eating
disorders. How they treat their food is how they'll treat you: pick,
nag, whine, gripe, moan, complain... it'll never freaking end.

> we did not go very farther, despite her interest, because i have this doubt:
> will she swallow?

What's her name? Maybe someone here can answer.

> i cannot produce sperm without human proteins, and i'm afraid she'll end up
> spitting everything out.
>
> an italian friend of mine, named sago, same vegan religion, does not want to
> answer this question.

Perhaps Sago is too embarrassed to admit he swallows.

> can you please explain? do vegan suck and swallow or it's always a party
> that ends in the most interesting part?

Why waste your time pursuing someone with an eating disorder based on a
flawed political/religious views? Nitpicking at food carries over to
relationships. Unstable, people make unstable lovers. That might be fun
for one night, but before the end of it you're ready for her to get the
hell out.

Ali

Default [BAK] do vegans swallow?

"Charlie"

> i'm dating a beautyful girl that's a confessed vegan.
>
> we did not go very farther, despite her interest, because i have this

doubt:
> will she swallow?
>
> i cannot produce sperm without human proteins, and i'm afraid she'll end

up
> spitting everything out.
>
> an italian friend of mine, named sago, same vegan religion, does not want

> answer this question.
>
> can you please explain? do vegan suck and swallow or it's always a party
> that ends in the most interesting part?
>
> thanks in advance.
>
> --
> c.

Only quoting.

--
@li

Charlie

"usual suspect" ...
> Charlie wrote:
> > i'm dating a beautyful girl that's a confessed vegan.

> Even if you've already formed feelings of attachment, it's probably best
> to dump her. Vegan women are often extreme neurotics with eating
> disorders. How they treat their food is how they'll treat you: pick,
> nag, whine, gripe, moan, complain... it'll never freaking end.

yeah, i know this story. they'd like that all the restaurants of the planet
adopt a special menu just for them.
"what's the shit inside these ravioli, what's the crap in that cannelloni".
the only acceptable explanation is that they need extra care and attention
expecially by waiters...
otherwise they should lock themselves in a barn to eat like horses.
but she's such a wonderful looking bitch. i can't just tell her: "go eat
your hand picked from the ground bananas".

> > we did not go very farther, despite her interest, because i have this

doubt:
> > will she swallow?

> What's her name? Maybe someone here can answer.

she does not use computers.
at least, in this, she's normal.

> > i cannot produce sperm without human proteins, and i'm afraid she'll end

up
> > spitting everything out.
> > an italian friend of mine, named sago, same vegan religion, does not

want to
> > answer this question.

> Perhaps Sago is too embarrassed to admit he swallows.

nope. he's a certified ethero. his girlfriend is another goodlooking whore.
i asked him if he actually licks the pussy and how he prevents the
swallowing of the liquids pouring out of the ****.
i can't get an answer either.
probably they just ass **** each other. no fun.

> > can you please explain? do vegan suck and swallow or it's always a party
> > that ends in the most interesting part?

> Why waste your time pursuing someone with an eating disorder based on a
> flawed political/religious views? Nitpicking at food carries over to
> relationships. Unstable, people make unstable lovers. That might be fun
> for one night, but before the end of it you're ready for her to get the
> hell out.

one night of experiment and that should be it?
i'll take the advice.
if she's in a real mental disorder, probably she'll be available for some
funny exercise.

ps. i am not kidding.

--
c.

usual suspect

Charlie wrote:
>>>i'm dating a beautyful girl that's a confessed vegan.

>>Even if you've already formed feelings of attachment, it's probably best
>>to dump her. Vegan women are often extreme neurotics with eating
>>disorders. How they treat their food is how they'll treat you: pick,
>>nag, whine, gripe, moan, complain... it'll never freaking end.

> yeah, i know this story. they'd like that all the restaurants of the planet
> adopt a special menu just for them.
> "what's the shit inside these ravioli, what's the crap in that cannelloni".
> the only acceptable explanation is that they need extra care and attention
> expecially by waiters...

They're just as demanding of you as they are of waiters. You think a
waiter has it tough catering to a vegan woman? She's in and out of the
restaurant in 45-90 minutes (sometimes faster when the waiter catches on
to what a burden the witch is). You're stuck with all that whiny
nattering until you can ditch her.

> otherwise they should lock themselves in a barn to eat like horses.
> but she's such a wonderful looking bitch. i can't just tell her: "go eat
> your hand picked from the ground bananas".

Sure you can. And you know what? If she's really stunning like you say,
she'll probably respect you for being more honest than the guys who try
to be so agreeable to everything she says because she's hot. There's
also a chance she'll like it even if she's not used to such honesty.
Chicks dig a guy who stands his ground.

>>>we did not go very farther, despite her interest, because i have this

> doubt:
>>>will she swallow?

>>What's her name? Maybe someone here can answer.

> she does not use computers.
> at least, in this, she's normal.

I meant, maybe someone here has dated her. That's the easiest way to
answer your question: talk with someone who's already been around the
block with her.

<...>
>>>can you please explain? do vegan suck and swallow or it's always a party
>>>that ends in the most interesting part?

>>Why waste your time pursuing someone with an eating disorder based on a
>>flawed political/religious views? Nitpicking at food carries over to
>>relationships. Unstable, people make unstable lovers. That might be fun
>>for one night, but before the end of it you're ready for her to get the
>>hell out.

> one night of experiment and that should be it?

Yes, and better at her place than yours. That way you can split when you
get tired of her. Chicks tend to take over the roost when you bring them
home with you. I don't even tell them where I live. Makes life a lot easier.

> i'll take the advice.
> if she's in a real mental disorder, probably she'll be available for some
> funny exercise.

If she's a whiny vegan skag, she already has a real mental disorder. I
wouldn't even worry about taking her to dinner if I were you; all she's
going to do is whine and complain about how unfair the world is. Just
spend your money on getting her drunk. Then maybe she'll swallow *anything*.

> ps. i am not kidding.

Neither am I!

MEow

While frolicking around in alt.food.vegan, usual suspect of Road
Runner - Texas said:

>> ps. i am not kidding.

>Neither am I!

*plonk*

and me neither. This also goes for other handles and addresses you'll
change to. You've now shown to everyone what you really are.

Oh - and the "plonk" is for Charlie, your new troll-friend, as well.
--
Nikitta a.a. #1759 Apatriot(No, not apricot)#18
ICQ# 251532856
nemo

Charlie > wrote in message
> i'm dating a beautyful girl that's a confessed vegan.

A person is a "who" not a "that"!

> we did not go very farther, (further) despite her interest, because i have

this doubt:
> will she swallow?
>
> i cannot produce sperm without human proteins, and i'm afraid she'll end

up
> spitting everything out.

Do it the usual way though, even if it *is* less shocking when you want to
troll a newsgroup!

> an italian friend of mine, named sago, same vegan religion, does not want

> answer this question.

It's not a religion - it's a set of principles and a diet.

> can you please explain? do vegan suck and swallow or it's always a party
> that ends in the most interesting part?
>
> thanks in advance.

And BTW, most of the Vegans I've known were as randy as hell - probably all
that Vitamin E - so I doubt very much if your silly and ungrammatical
attempt at trolling will shock anyone here.

nemo

usual suspect > wrote in message
> Charlie wrote:
> > i'm dating a beautyful girl that's a confessed vegan.

> Even if you've already formed feelings of attachment, it's probably best
> to dump her. Vegan women are often extreme neurotics with eating
> disorders. How they treat their food is how they'll treat you: pick,
> nag, whine, gripe, moan, complain... it'll never freaking end.

Blimey! He's brought another troll out of the woodwork, albeit an
intermittent one!!!

nemo

You chose a very appropriate name, Charlie!

nemo

Or is this one person pretending to be two just to put on a show!

Very entertaining anyway. Best bit of comedy I've seen for ages!!

usual suspect

MEow wrote:
>>>ps. i am not kidding.

>>Neither am I!

> *plonk*
>
> and me neither. This also goes for other handles and addresses you'll
> change to. You've now shown to everyone what you really are.

And what is that, Nikitta, a guy who's completely put off by pathetic,
whiny, liberal, neurotic vegan women? Hint: most guys are, even when
they pretend to be as hyper-sensitive as you are just to get some.

> Oh - and the "plonk" is for Charlie, your new troll-friend, as well.

And you were so worried about MY sense of humor... hehe.

Zakhar

> >>Neither am I!

> > *plonk*
> >
> > and me neither. This also goes for other handles and addresses you'll
> > change to. You've now shown to everyone what you really are.

> And what is that, Nikitta, a guy who's completely put off by pathetic,
> whiny, liberal, neurotic vegan women? Hint: most guys are, even when
> they pretend to be as hyper-sensitive as you are just to get some.

usual susupect:

"I'm looking for a vegan girlfriend."

http://tinyurl.com/scve

> > Oh - and the "plonk" is for Charlie, your new troll-friend, as well.

> And you were so worried about MY sense of humor... hehe.

usual suspect

Wankhard-the-Blind-Mongoloid wrote:
> usual susupect:
> "I'm looking for a vegan girlfriend."

Did you see this one, you limp-wristed loo attendant? I only joke around
that I'm looking for someone compatible in the kitchen. That's all.
http://tinyurl.com/scxm

Charlie

"nemo" > ha scritto nel messaggio

> Charlie > wrote in message
> > i'm dating a beautyful girl that's a confessed vegan.

> A person is a "who" not a "that"!

a vegan is a that.
and you are hired as me personal grammar verification program.
5 bucks a week.
deal?

--
c.

Charlie

"nemo" ...

> You chose a very appropriate name, Charlie!

YOU'LL END UP YOUR LIFE WITHOUT BEING DRUNK OR LICK A PUSSY.
NOT EVEN ONCE.

but that ain't true, right? you are thinking that that's not true.

it HAS happened, right? so you ate bio stuff, right?

CANNIBAL!

Charlie

Default [ai niubbi di idl] do vegans swallow?

"nemo" > ha scritto nel messaggio

> usual suspect > wrote in message
> > Charlie wrote:
> > > i'm dating a beautyful girl that's a confessed vegan.

> > Even if you've already formed feelings of attachment, it's probably best
> > to dump her. Vegan women are often extreme neurotics with eating
> > disorders. How they treat their food is how they'll treat you: pick,
> > nag, whine, gripe, moan, complain... it'll never freaking end.
> >

> Blimey! He's brought another troll out of the woodwork, albeit an
> intermittent one!!!

ma voi l'inglese lo sapete, schiavi?

AHHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAAHHAAHAHAHAHHAAHHA.

sago, i tuoi fratelli sono proprio delle sagomacce.

Zakhar

"TexMex" > wrote in message

> I only joke around that I'm looking for someone compatible in the kitchen.

That's all.
> http://tinyurl.com/scxm

So you got dumped, or you wanted an "upgrade".

usual suspect

stifflippedgit wrote:
>>I only joke around that I'm looking for someone compatible in the kitchen.

> That's all.
>>http://tinyurl.com/scxm

> So you got dumped, or you wanted an "upgrade".

Neither. I joked. You should try it sometime.

Charlie

"usual suspect" > ha scritto nel messaggio
> stifflippedgit wrote:
> >>I only joke around that I'm looking for someone compatible in the

kitchen.
> > That's all.
> >>http://tinyurl.com/scxm

> > So you got dumped, or you wanted an "upgrade".

> Neither. I joked. You should try it sometime.

they prefer to ignite like torches, when flamed on a blow job.

--
c.

nemo

Charlie > wrote in message
news

> "nemo" > ha scritto nel messaggio
> >
> > usual suspect > wrote in message
> > >
> > > Even if you've already formed feelings of attachment, it's probably

best
> > > to dump her. Vegan women are often extreme neurotics with eating
> > > disorders. How they treat their food is how they'll treat you: pick,
> > > nag, whine, gripe, moan, complain... it'll never freaking end.
> > >

> > Blimey! He's brought another troll out of the woodwork, albeit an
> > intermittent one!!!
> >

> ma voi l'inglese lo sapete, schiavi?
>
> AHHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAAHHAAHAHAHAHHAAHHA.
>
> sago, i tuoi fratelli sono proprio delle sagomacce.

Oyoyoyoyoyoyoyoyoyoyoyoyoyoyoyoyoyoyoyoyoy gevalt!!

Er hat ge-entfert in a fremder loshn!! Italienish! Arright! Du kenst az zey
redt . . .

Rolo makes the Dego round!

That's why so many of 'em are fat!

(Old UK ad campaign)

Always thought sago was a pudding too, as in:

Q: How do you start a pudding race??

A: Sago!!

nemo

Charlie > wrote in message

> "nemo" > ha scritto nel messaggio
> >
> > Charlie > wrote in message
> > > i'm dating a beautyful girl that's a confessed vegan.

> > A person is a "who" not a "that"!

> a vegan is a that.
> and you are hired as me personal grammar verification program.
> 5 bucks a week.
> deal?

Add a few noughts and your in with a chance.

John Kimball

On Sun, 26 Oct 2003 05:07:40 GMT "Charlie" > wrote in
Message id: >:

>"nemo" > ha scritto nel messaggio
>>
>> Charlie > wrote in message
>> > i'm dating a beautyful girl that's a confessed vegan.

>> A person is a "who" not a "that"!

>a vegan is a that.
>and you are hired as me personal grammar verification program.
>5 bucks a week.

That's an awful lot of work for a lousy five dollars a week, you cheap
*******.
Charlie

"nemo" ...

> Whaddayah eggpeckt from someone who calls a person a "that"? Probably

calls
> a child an "it" as well instead of a "he or she"! Probably calls himself,
> "My darling"!!!!

ROTFL.

--
c.