Old 01-10-2003, 08:50 PM
Zakhar

Default Jail the vegan abusers, babies need meat/milk!

"Ignoramus28710" wrote in message
Child protective services should step in and take all babies from this
meat hating vegetarian. How disgusting, to put animals before the
needs of a human baby!!!!!

http://www.ananova.com/news/story/sm_580888.html

A vegan couple charged with starving their baby daughter are expecting
a second child.

This is old news (Story filed: 11:47 Friday 3rd May 2002) posted by people
like STUPID Devin.

The Swinton's are not vegan, or vegetarian. They fed their daughter with cod
liver oil.

(BTW cod liver oil comes from the liver of a cod. A cod is a fish. Fish are
not vegetables.)

Old 05-10-2003, 11:09 AM
nemo

Get back on yer Trolleybus and bugger off!

Old 06-10-2003, 08:02 PM
Buffy

Then all parents should go to jail who feed their babies formula... They are
made of Soy.
Not all Vegan's are idiots...
Most murders eat meat.. does that make all meat eaters murderers?

--
REMOVE PANTS WHEN REPLYING
"Ignoramus28710" wrote in message
Child protective services should step in and take all babies from this
meat hating vegetarian. How disgusting, to put animals before the
needs of a human baby!!!!!

http://www.ananova.com/news/story/sm_580888.html

A vegan couple charged with starving their baby daughter are expecting
a second child.

The father Joseph Swinton says they will feed the infant the same
vegan diet they fed their 20-month-old daughter Ice.

He also told the New York Post that he would not let his wife
breast-feed the child because she was not "pure enough" after smoking
marijuana.

"We are about to drop another seed - and no one can tell us how to
raise this child or any of our children," Mr Swinton, 31, said from
the New York jail where he is awaiting trial.

Mr Swinton's wife, Silva, 31, who is being held in another prison,
refused to comment. Ice was taken from the couple after authorities
said she was suffering from severe malnutrition as a result of being
denied breast milk, formula and medical care.

Mr Swinton said: "I will fight to get my daughter back. Our family
will be together again." Ice was placed in foster care four months
ago, after spending several months recovering in hospital.

Last week, prosecutors filed criminal charges against the Swintons,
accusing them of reckless endangerment and endangering the welfare of
a child for putting Ice "at grave risk of death".

Mr Swinton told the newspaper: "It is all lies. She laughed and smiled
like any normal baby. She'd never been sick a day in her life until
they took her away."

The couple fed Ice, who was delivered at home weighing 3lb, nut milk,
vegetables, fruits and oils as a part of a vegan diet.

Mr Swinton said: "I wanted to save my daughter from suffering what I
suffered," referring to years of what he called the "excess mucus
build-up" he endured while consuming meat and dairy products.