Posted to alt.food.vegan

Default Healthy Cooking - The Only Diet You Need

Let's face it: not all of us love to cook but we all love to eat.
However, we may be looking to lose weight and cooking from home
without a plan is not the key to losing weight. You must first
discover the secret to healthy cooking. Do you ever wonder why there
are some people out there who seem to eat exotic dishes but never seem
to put on any weight? This is because they have already mastered
healthy cooking.
We have no excuse not to be cooking healthy recipes, the internet is
littered with healthy recipes, easy ones that you can cook from home
and that taste great. Some people think healthy cooking equates to
tasteless food, this is simply not the case neither will cooking
healthy effect your usual regime in a major way. It is normally the
little things that count, like changing you salad dressing, or to opt
for low fat sauces.
Some of us fall into that trap of thinking eating a salad is better
than stuffing down a pizza, well that maybe so on the face of it but
if you are drenching your salad in high fat dressing you will be
surprised how close the calorie intake is.
Are you a meat eater? Switch to ground beef or even better, turkey to
immediately impact your calorie intake. Simply draining the excess fat
from your meat, once it is cooked could save you calories from your
meal, it is the small changes that make the difference.
Healthy cooking improves your diet, weight and overall confidence. But
the best thing about cooking healthy recipes is that we also pass
those same benefits onto those who we cook for and you will be
surprised how easy it is to implement healthy cooking techniques into
your everyday cooking regime. There are hundreds of fast easy to cook
meals out there that you could be using to good effect for your
evening meals, look to try your own techniques, explore different
ingredients after all that is what cooking is about, being creative.
So the best way to make a change is by good planning. At the beginning
of the week plan what you need from your weeks shopping, think about
ingredients and take time to check out the nutrition figures on the
food you buy. Changing your shopping list can be another great way to
cut back on those calories. Plan each meal in advance and implement
the necessary healthy changes.

http://groups.google.com/group/arcook/

Healthy diet Z General Cooking 0 11-04-2007 07:12 PM
Healthy diet Z General Cooking 11 02-04-2007 01:36 PM
Healthy diet Z General Cooking 0 21-03-2007 04:28 PM
Healthy diet. Z General Cooking 3 14-03-2007 12:55 AM
Healthy Diet? Richard Miller Vegan 9 01-08-2005 03:30 AM