Posted to rec.sport.pro-wrestling,alt.food.vegan,alt.animals.ethics.vegetarian,rec.music.gdead,alt.politics.democrats.d

Default Skittles Have Bones In Them

I bought some skittles from the vending machine at work the other day
and started to read the ingredients on the back.

I noticed it had gelatin in it. As many of you know gelatin = animal
bones.

A lot of these bone farms will buy any bone you bring to them. They
don't care. I have a feeling a lot of murder victims go to these bone
farms and that is why I am against eating gelatin.

I just wanted to warn all you vegetarians and vegans out there that
Skittles aren't safe.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3Bo6HxdOMN4
Posted to rec.sport.pro-wrestling,alt.food.vegan,alt.animals.ethics.vegetarian,rec.music.gdead,alt.politics.democrats.d

"Celebrity Perkoff Club" > wrote in message
>I bought some skittles from the vending machine at work the other day
> and started to read the ingredients on the back.
>
> I noticed it had gelatin in it. As many of you know gelatin = animal
> bones.
>
> A lot of these bone farms will buy any bone you bring to them. They
> don't care. I have a feeling a lot of murder victims go to these bone
> farms and that is why I am against eating gelatin.
>
> I just wanted to warn all you vegetarians and vegans out there that
> Skittles aren't safe.

MMMMMM! Soylent green ones!

Posted to rec.sport.pro-wrestling,alt.food.vegan,alt.animals.ethics.vegetarian,rec.music.gdead,alt.politics.democrats.d

On May 10, 9:44 am, "Richard Morris" >
wrote:
> "Celebrity Perkoff Club" > wrote in ...
>
> >I bought some skittles from the vending machine at work the other day
> > and started to read the ingredients on the back.

> > I noticed it had gelatin in it. As many of you know gelatin = animal
> > bones.

> > A lot of these bone farms will buy any bone you bring to them. They
> > don't care. I have a feeling a lot of murder victims go to these bone
> > farms and that is why I am against eating gelatin.

> > I just wanted to warn all you vegetarians and vegans out there that
> > Skittles aren't safe.

> MMMMMM! Soylent green ones!

You know what's even more outlandish? Hamburgers are made with ground
up dead cows.

Now, chew on that for a while. :-)
Posted to rec.sport.pro-wrestling,alt.food.vegan,alt.animals.ethics.vegetarian,rec.music.gdead,alt.politics.democrats.d

On May 10, 12:01 pm, DanPopp > wrote:
> On May 10, 9:44 am, "Richard Morris" >
> wrote:
>

> > "CelebrityPerkoffClub" > wrote in ...

> > >I bought some skittles from the vending machine at work the other day
> > > and started to read the ingredients on the back.

> > > I noticed it had gelatin in it. As many of you know gelatin = animal
> > > bones.

> > > A lot of these bone farms will buy any bone you bring to them. They
> > > don't care. I have a feeling a lot of murder victims go to these bone
> > > farms and that is why I am against eating gelatin.

> > > I just wanted to warn all you vegetarians and vegans out there that
> > > Skittles aren't safe.

> > MMMMMM! Soylent green ones!

> You know what's even more outlandish? Hamburgers are made with ground
> up dead cows.
>
> Now, chew on that for a while. :-)

No ****ing way!

The idiot I replied to doesn't know the difference between skittles
and beef.

You mean beef is meat? HOLY ****ING SHIT!!! Thanks I had no idea.

You see how your reply was stupid?

Posted to rec.sport.pro-wrestling,alt.food.vegan,alt.animals.ethics.vegetarian,rec.music.gdead,alt.politics.democrats.d

> I just wanted to warn all you vegetarians and vegans out there that
> Skittles aren't safe.

F*ck the vegans and vegetarians, do the Jews know?

The Bristish version uses non-animal gelatin, but contains
SHELLAC!!!!! Might as well stick with Jelly Bellys, they're safe.

Posted to alt.food.vegan,alt.animals.ethics.vegetarian

technically all processed foods aren't trusted... pertaining to the old
school of using animal product as an additive in the process?

"Celebrity Perkoff Club" > wrote in message
>I bought some skittles from the vending machine at work the other day
> and started to read the ingredients on the back.
>
> I noticed it had gelatin in it. As many of you know gelatin = animal
> bones.
>
> A lot of these bone farms will buy any bone you bring to them. They
> don't care. I have a feeling a lot of murder victims go to these bone
> farms and that is why I am against eating gelatin.
>
> I just wanted to warn all you vegetarians and vegans out there that
> Skittles aren't safe.
>
> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3Bo6HxdOMN4

Posted to rec.sport.pro-wrestling,alt.food.vegan,alt.animals.ethics.vegetarian,rec.music.gdead,alt.politics.democrats.d

there is no difference in skittles and beef... both are shit and hang up
in your system due to all the processing bullshit that's put into both
products...

neither one tastes all that great....

thus there's no difference.... you can't cut either one also!

too tough.

"Celebrity Perkoff Club" > wrote in message
> On May 10, 12:01 pm, DanPopp > wrote:
>> On May 10, 9:44 am, "Richard Morris" >
>> wrote:
>>

>> > "CelebrityPerkoffClub" > wrote in

>> > MMMMMM! Soylent green ones!

>> You know what's even more outlandish? Hamburgers are made with ground
>> up dead cows.
>>
>> Now, chew on that for a while. :-)

> No ****ing way!
>
> The idiot I replied to doesn't know the difference between skittles
> and beef.
>
> You mean beef is meat? HOLY ****ING SHIT!!! Thanks I had no idea.
>
> You see how your reply was stupid?

Posted to rec.sport.pro-wrestling,alt.food.vegan,alt.animals.ethics.vegetarian,rec.music.gdead,alt.politics.democrats.d

and what does shallac have in it?

"Randy G" > wrote in message

>> I just wanted to warn all you vegetarians and vegans out there that
>> Skittles aren't safe.

> F*ck the vegans and vegetarians, do the Jews know?
>
> The Bristish version uses non-animal gelatin, but contains
> SHELLAC!!!!! Might as well stick with Jelly Bellys, they're safe.

Posted to rec.sport.pro-wrestling,alt.food.vegan,alt.animals.ethics.vegetarian,rec.music.gdead,alt.politics.democrats.d

well, since most vegans and vegetarians are uneducated.. sure warn them.

ever hear of processed means animal additive?

when did you discover this?

hell even that dumbass vegan barbara gates isn't very well educated but
somehow that bitch convinced others to try and change the system because of
her word.

hoot!

since most who claim they are something.. aren't.

shut up.

OR research.. ever hear of reading? read the labels.. eh? then write
down the ingredients... then like um... go to google.com and research what
ingredient is about.

like um.. it's that easy duh.

"Celebrity Perkoff Club" > wrote in message
>I bought some skittles from the vending machine at work the other day
> and started to read the ingredients on the back.
>
> I noticed it had gelatin in it. As many of you know gelatin = animal
> bones.
>
> A lot of these bone farms will buy any bone you bring to them. They
> don't care. I have a feeling a lot of murder victims go to these bone
> farms and that is why I am against eating gelatin.
>
> I just wanted to warn all you vegetarians and vegans out there that
> Skittles aren't safe.
>
> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3Bo6HxdOMN4

Posted to rec.sport.pro-wrestling,alt.food.vegan,alt.animals.ethics.vegetarian,rec.music.gdead,alt.politics.democrats.d

On May 16, 5:48*am, Rudy Canoza > wrote:
> Celebrity Perkoff Club wrote:
> > I bought some skittles from the vending machine at work the other day
> > and started to read the ingredients on the back.

> > I noticed it had gelatin in it. *As many of you know gelatin = animal
> > bones.

> > A lot of these bone farms will buy any bone you bring to them. *They
> > don't care. *I have a feeling a lot of murder victims go to these bone
> > farms and that is why I am against eating gelatin.

> > I just wanted to warn all you vegetarians *and vegans out there that
> > Skittles aren't safe.

> I see it's time for a reposting of an important FAQ

It's time for you to tell Rupert that he can show your discussions
with him to his psychiatrist.

You're overdue for an intervention, Boobs.

M&M's Kicks Skittles Butt me[_15_] General Cooking 5 18-07-2013 12:45 PM
No bones? Goomba38 General Cooking 38 28-11-2006 07:33 AM
Smoky Bones [email protected] Barbecue 14 02-08-2005 01:08 AM
"Soup Bones" vs. "Beef Marrow Bones" [email protected] General Cooking 22 17-02-2005 08:23 PM
Bones Veracosa Sushi 12 13-10-2003 03:44 AM