Old 07-01-2008, 02:13 PM posted to alt.food.vegan

Default cookie tech support needed

I have these cookie cutters and I tried veganizing the No-Fail Cookie
recipe posted on the site. I used Ener-G egg replacer. The cookies
tasted fine and if you don't know how they're supposed to look, they
look fine. I found that they puffed up a little and lost detail. I
wonder if I should use something else in place of the eggs?

http://www.grammascutters.com/default.asp

Old 21-02-2008, 05:28 PM posted to alt.food.vegan

On 7 Jan, 14:13, Elderberry Blossom wrote:
I have these cookie cutters and I tried veganizing the No-Fail Cookie
recipe posted on the site. I used Ener-G egg replacer. *The cookies
tasted fine and if you don't know how they're supposed to look, they
look fine. I found that they puffed up a little and lost detail. *I
wonder if I should use something else in place of the eggs?

http://www.grammascutters.com/default.asp

I think you'll get better results with this recipe:

http://www.vegfamily.com/vegan-recip...ar-cookies.htm