FoodBanter.com

-   Vegan (https://www.foodbanter.com/vegan/)
-   -   cookie tech support needed (https://www.foodbanter.com/vegan/145764-cookie-tech-support-needed.html)

Elderberry Blossom 07-01-2008 02:13 PM

cookie tech support needed

I have these cookie cutters and I tried veganizing the No-Fail Cookie
recipe posted on the site. I used Ener-G egg replacer. The cookies
tasted fine and if you don't know how they're supposed to look, they
look fine. I found that they puffed up a little and lost detail. I
wonder if I should use something else in place of the eggs?

http://www.grammascutters.com/default.asp

MrFalafel 21-02-2008 05:28 PM

cookie tech support needed

On 7 Jan, 14:13, Elderberry Blossom wrote:
I have these cookie cutters and I tried veganizing the No-Fail Cookie
recipe posted on the site. I used Ener-G egg replacer. *The cookies
tasted fine and if you don't know how they're supposed to look, they
look fine. I found that they puffed up a little and lost detail. *I
wonder if I should use something else in place of the eggs?

http://www.grammascutters.com/default.asp

I think you'll get better results with this recipe:

http://www.vegfamily.com/vegan-recip...ar-cookies.htm