Posted to alt.food.vegan

Default Hummus bi Taheena

1 450g can of chickpeas, drained
1/5 cup water
3 tblsp tahini
3 tbsp lemon juice
2 cloves garlic, crushed
salt to taste
pinch of cayenne

Place everything except water into food processor. Process for a few
minutes adding water slowly and sparingly and scraping sides until the
mixture is creamy smooth. Serve garnished with olive oil and fresh
chopped parsley.
Posted to alt.food.vegan

Hey Mr Falafel! Is it really you or a poser? Good to see you back!

Posted to alt.food.vegan

On 7 Jan, 14:04, Elderberry Blossom > wrote:
> Hey Mr Falafel! Is it really you or a poser? *Good to see you back!

Hi its really me. How's it going?

I'm not really back, just wanted to post those recipes somewhere I
could find them.

I can search on google groups for the recipes I and other posters have
posted over the years here and share them with others.

Hummus Melba's Jammin' General Cooking 54 11-06-2011 12:22 AM
REC: PB&J Hummus Pete Romfh[_5_] Diabetic 23 12-11-2007 04:40 AM
hummus elaine General Cooking 12 06-07-2006 11:25 AM
What is Hummus? James A. Finley Vegetarian cooking 1 20-10-2003 12:54 AM