Old 03-10-2007, 12:09 AM posted to alt.food.vegan

Default Vegans Wanted!

Please forward:

Vegans Wanted!
a href="http://animalrightscommunity.com/abolitionists/"Vegan -
Abolitionist Animal Rights Forum/a
http://animalrightscommunity.com/abolitionists/
Register Now!

Vegans only please...

Old 08-10-2007, 01:16 AM posted to alt.food.vegan

On Oct 2, 4:09 pm, Vegan Abolitionist wrote:
Please forward:

Vegans Wanted!

Vegans only please...

Uh huh.

WTF is a vegan abolitionist?? We are talking pc terminology here, to
match the empty headed peta bashing that goes on in your pathetic
troll-like forums.

I am a vegan. i was banned from your non-vegan forum.

Old 09-11-2007, 04:26 PM posted to alt.food.vegan

I do not know what your username at ARCO was but if you where banned
there will have been a very good reason for that.
A vegan abolitionist follows the abolitionist approach to animal
rights. Have a look at http://www.abolitionistapproach.com/ to get
more info on abolitionism.

Vegans who are interested in the abolitionist approach can explore it
together with fellow vegans at http://animalrightscommunity.com/abolitionists/

On Oct 8, 1:16 am, Pinnochio Mojo wrote:
On Oct 2, 4:09 pm, Vegan Abolitionist wrote:

Please forward:

Vegans Wanted!

Vegans only please...

Uh huh.

WTF is a vegan abolitionist?? We are talking pc terminology here, to
match the empty headed peta bashing that goes on in your pathetic
troll-like forums.

I am a vegan. i was banned from your non-vegan forum.

New Group for Vegans Goat General Cooking 6 27-03-2007 06:25 AM
Vegans S&S Vegan 1 01-06-2005 01:08 AM
a big F-U to vegans everywhere :-) usual suspect Vegan 83 05-01-2005 07:37 PM
What do vegans eat when they go out? Hannah Vegan 21 31-07-2004 08:05 PM
Why Vegans Were Right All Along F.G. Whitfurrows Barbecue 2 17-01-2004 01:10 AM