Posted to alt.food.vegan

Default Aussie (Perth, W.A.) Raw Foodists Wanted

Hi, my name is A, I am looking for local aussies, anyone, who eats raw
living foods as a lifestyle, and I have long wondered if there are one raw
foodist here in Perth, W.A., or around Australia. Where are you?

I have saved up for the raw living foods kitchen equipment; Val Archer's
eatsprouts.com raw food kitchen equipment - Vita-Mix blender, Samson Juicer,
Excalibur Dehydrator, the Sprouter plans and tools. I have not obtain these
as I have not saved enough, I need more time, but I need local raw foodists
group to belong and as inspiratino to spur me on to greater efforts. Just
myself, I have bought some raw foodists books, Alissa Cohen's Living on Live
Foods; Rhio's Raw Energy's Hooked on Raw; and The Raw Family's books (not
dvds or videos.)

I am profoundly deaf, and I am stilled aimed at the goal of living raw
lifestyle for my life. Last weekend I went through hell, my tooth was
killing me, the pain was indescribable, it's incredible how I could stand it
as long as I could. I discovered that frequent sips of cold waters flooding
the pain sites would quall the waves of pain spreading across my left face.
Monday, yesterday I went up to the shops, got Nurofen and Solprin tablets,
soon I'm punch drunk from not sleeping, and the pain down to bearable
levels. At the dentist I planned to show, and no damn digging around or
extrtacting anything. I also planned on asking, pointblank, if they believed
in OraMedia, which I had joined because it is possible to regrow broken
tooth. Even so, the pain's there. Don't use too much Calcuim ascorbate,
that's what hurts the gums and the pockets in the first place. It blew
everything outta my mind, I tried everything, even smelling oil, and none
worked, until the cold water sips that worked. Then the drugs, the Nurofen
and the Solprin. A good sleep all arvo, when the pain's a tiny little
monster on the edge of the world's horizon, lets me sleep. When I awoked, I
discovered that the expected pain didn't come back, just an aching which
comes and goes, that's it. Then I used my dead Via-Jet irrigator's pick to
create my home-made irrigator, plugging in the hose that came off, and puts
it through and cleans out the pockets, finally. Been cleaning and cleaning,
even after smokos as well. I try to smoke less, because I know now the stuff
inside smokes actually hurts the gums, so I washes and washes and washes,
every hour on the hour. Nothing gonna beat me, not even the damn pocket.

I took the tablets, walked home slowly, punch drunk, and the haze of
pain-quelling Nurofen and Solprins helped, God I never felt such relaxation,
such peace after a month of pain that just grows and grows and grows.

Now I gotta find my local raw foodists support groups, and if possible buy
the greens from their source, not the damned rubbish that supermarkets have
here, and figure out a way to get everyhing on the list, then a place of my
own to build my raw food kitchen lifestyle, one by one, if necesary! And
finally eat greens the way Nature intends me to eat, I want to rebuild my
body, rebuild my mind, especially my beloved teeth! Always washes and cleans
your teeth and gums, especailly after smoking a tobbocco or so. Now I uses
double-filters to smoke, less crap to come into my mouth. I can take it. No
worries.

So, please, fellow local raw foodist, write me! Where are you! Community
Centre Hall don't have raw foodists on the bulletin board, I can't find any
in newspaper, perhaps this way, this might reached a raw fooder somewhere
out there, around perth or freo or herebouts, willagee, near melville. Come
on, I want the Raw Food POTLUCK! I'll eat anything, try anything, for a
sample of the raw foods that I read about. Come on, move your fingers to
your keyboard and write me! Be seeing ya...!

Thanks
Xander

Another top 10 Aussie beer ads...... PeterL[_17_] General Cooking 22 22-11-2009 04:47 AM
Aussie Jam lady PeterL[_17_] General Cooking 4 11-06-2009 06:37 PM
Potluck in Perth, W.A., Australia? defman the bogeyman Vegan 0 29-06-2007 05:07 AM
Aussie Damper. Tim Recipes 1 21-01-2007 07:55 PM
Aussie Damper. Tim Recipes 0 16-07-2005 06:54 PM