Posted to alt.food.vegan,alt.humor.puns

Default Just ordered the new PC

Yup. Took the plunge!

HP Pavilion M7081 and a nice big Belinea Artist Line 22 inch monitor. No
more Photoshop tools and things overlapping the damned image.

I'll sort out all the other bits after it arrives. I've got Kapersky
Internet Security off a magazine already to replace the crummy Symantec it
comes with. It says it's the full product.

And NO Vista. It's got XP Media Centre and Service Pack 2.

So there's a nice big chunk of me lump sum gone already! It's all in a good
cause though. There's nothing beats a nice big new toy!

Morgan are pretty quick. It's arriving on Friday.

Fingers and everything else crossed that it'll be OK.

Nemo.
Ohhhh! It's really like being in heaven, to retire in 2007!!

http://www.morgancomputers.co.uk/sho...ProductID=3802
http://www.morgancomputers.co.uk/sho...ProductID=3852

Posted to alt.food.vegan,alt.humor.puns

"nemo" > wrote in message
k...
> Yup. Took the plunge!
>
> HP Pavilion M7081 and a nice big Belinea Artist Line 22 inch monitor. No
> more Photoshop tools and things overlapping the damned image.
>
> I'll sort out all the other bits after it arrives. I've got Kapersky
> Internet Security off a magazine already to replace the crummy Symantec it
> comes with. It says it's the full product.
>
> And NO Vista. It's got XP Media Centre and Service Pack 2.
>
> So there's a nice big chunk of me lump sum gone already! It's all in a
> good
> cause though. There's nothing beats a nice big new toy!
>
> Morgan are pretty quick. It's arriving on Friday.
>
> Fingers and everything else crossed that it'll be OK.
>
> Nemo.
> Ohhhh! It's really like being in heaven, to retire in 2007!!
>
> http://www.morgancomputers.co.uk/sho...ProductID=3802
> http://www.morgancomputers.co.uk/sho...ProductID=3852

HP Pavilion M7081 -pretty penny-over 600 pounds -sound real nice -BIG
monitor
good luck-enjoy...

Posted to alt.food.vegan,alt.humor.puns

"M.Balarama" > wrote in message

> "nemo" > wrote in message
> k...
> > Yup. Took the plunge!
> >
> > HP Pavilion M7081 and a nice big Belinea Artist Line 22 inch monitor. No
> > more Photoshop tools and things overlapping the damned image.
> >
> > I'll sort out all the other bits after it arrives. I've got Kapersky
> > Internet Security off a magazine already to replace the crummy Symantec

it
> > comes with. It says it's the full product.
> >
> > And NO Vista. It's got XP Media Centre and Service Pack 2.
> >
> > So there's a nice big chunk of me lump sum gone already! It's all in a
> > good
> > cause though. There's nothing beats a nice big new toy!
> >
> > Morgan are pretty quick. It's arriving on Friday.
> >
> > Fingers and everything else crossed that it'll be OK.
> >
> > Nemo.
> > Ohhhh! It's really like being in heaven, to retire in 2007!!
> >
> > http://www.morgancomputers.co.uk/sho...ProductID=3802
> > http://www.morgancomputers.co.uk/sho...ProductID=3852

> HP Pavilion M7081 -pretty penny-over 600 pounds -sound real nice -BIG
> monitor
> good luck-enjoy...

They've got the very latest version of this one in Micro Anvika at around
£800 for the PC alone and it's not much different. Dual processor and
Bluetooth. (Too much cobalt in the diet?) This one might be a little
obsolete, but it's a damned good bargain.