Posted to alt.food.vegan

Default Vegan Cream for Dermatitis

Hi

Can anyone recommend a cream (preferably sourced in the UK, then anywhere
else) that can soothe itchy and dry skin. I seem to have developed a crusty
and scaly skin (ick) in between my several of my fingers - dermatitis?

If I do decide to go to the doctor it will be the first time since I went
vegan (two years ago) and don't quite know what they would say to me if I
said anything they recommend has to fit in with my principles. Probably not
worth making the appointment.

I hope someone can help.

Thanks in advance.

Rachel
Newcastle upon Tyne

Posted to alt.food.vegan

"Rachel Grier" > wrote in message
> Hi
>
> Can anyone recommend a cream (preferably sourced in the UK,
> then anywhere else) that can soothe itchy and dry skin. I seem
> to have developed a crusty and scaly skin (ick) in between my
> several of my fingers - dermatitis?
>
> If I do decide to go to the doctor it will be the first time
> since I went vegan (two years ago) and don't quite know what
> they would say to me if I said anything they recommend has to
> fit in with my principles. Probably not worth making the
> appointment.
>
> I hope someone can help.
>
> Thanks in advance.
>
> Rachel
> Newcastle upon Tyne =====================

What idiocy. You'll post to usenet, killing animals, but you
wont go to the doctor on the off chance that something he gives
you will contain a microgram of animal pieces? What a hoot! And
then, if you find something on the shelf, it will be a product of
the petro-chemical industry anyway. face it, you're a hypocrite.