Posted to alt.food.vegan

Default MonaVie - Enjoy The Benefits Of ThE Acai Berry

If you are interested in purchasing MonaVie wholesale, you can become a
distributor to resell or just to purchase at wholesale prices.

I use this product everyday and see a real difference. I truly believe
in this product! I'm not out to make money, I just want people to
enjoy the benefits of MonaVie...if you don't want to join through my
Enrollment, that is fine, I'm just promoting the product...I want
everyone to enjoy the benefits of this product. By enrolling, it gives
you the chance to buy at wholesale pricing.

Superfood No. 1: Açaí (From Oprah.com)

Nature's Energy Fruit

It may seem odd to start this list of superfoods with one you've
likely never even heard of. But studies have shown that this little
berry is one of the most nutritious and powerful foods in the world!
Açaí (ah-sigh-ee) is the high-energy berry of a special Amazon palm
tree. Harvested in the rainforests of Brazil, açaí tastes like a
vibrant blend of berries and chocolate. Hidden within its royal purple
pigment is the magic that makes it nature's perfect energy fruit.
Açaí is packed full of antioxidants, amino acids and essential fatty
acids.

Açaí pulp contains:

~A remarkable concentration of antioxidants that help combat premature
aging, with 10 times more antioxidants than red grapes and 10 to 30
times the anthocyanins of red wine.

~A synergy of monounsaturated (healthy) fats, dietary fiber and
phytosterols to help promote cardiovascular and digestive health.

~An almost perfect essential amino acid complex in conjunction with
valuable trace minerals, vital to proper muscle contraction and
regeneration.

For more information www.monavie.com

To enroll please go to:
https://www.monavievo.com/signup/joi...ollerid=218646

Acai - where to buy? GreatArtist Vegan 1 13-01-2007 07:48 PM
Acai - where to buy? GreatArtist Vegan 6 11-01-2007 02:21 PM
ACAI PLUS Mariar Acai General 0 05-06-2005 03:01 PM
ACAI PLUS Mariar Acai Beer 0 05-06-2005 03:01 PM
ACAI PLUS Mariar Acai Coffee 0 05-06-2005 03:01 PM