Old 10-01-2007, 03:11 AM posted to misc.health.alternative,sci.life-extension,sci.med.nutrition,alt.agriculture.fruit,alt.food.vegan

Default Acai - where to buy?

Anybody know what kind of stores you can get this at and if it's
expensive?

Old 10-01-2007, 02:08 PM posted to misc.health.alternative,sci.life-extension,sci.med.nutrition,alt.agriculture.fruit,alt.food.vegan

www.nutronix.com/vernono
or
www.automaticbuilder.com/vernono

oups.com...

Old 10-01-2007, 05:24 PM posted to misc.health.alternative,sci.life-extension,sci.med.nutrition,alt.agriculture.fruit,alt.food.vegan

"vernon" [email protected] wrote in message
m...
www.nutronix.com/vernono
or
www.automaticbuilder.com/vernono

"GreatArtist" wrote in message
oups.com...
Anybody know what kind of stores you can get this at and if it's
expensive?

I hope all the health claims made for it aren't just acaidemical!

(Sorry folks! Couldn't resist!)

Old 10-01-2007, 11:57 PM posted to misc.health.alternative,sci.life-extension,sci.med.nutrition,alt.agriculture.fruit,alt.food.vegan

"nemo" wrote in message
. uk...

"vernon" [email protected] wrote in message
m...
www.nutronix.com/vernono
or
www.automaticbuilder.com/vernono

"GreatArtist" wrote in message
oups.com...
Anybody know what kind of stores you can get this at and if it's
expensive?

I hope all the health claims made for it aren't just acaidemical!

(Sorry folks! Couldn't resist!)

I haven't heard much about curing punaphilia.

Old 11-01-2007, 01:53 AM posted to misc.health.alternative,sci.life-extension,sci.med.nutrition,alt.agriculture.fruit,alt.food.vegan

"vernon" [email protected] wrote in message
m...

"nemo" wrote in message
. uk...

"vernon" [email protected] wrote in message
m...
www.nutronix.com/vernono
or
www.automaticbuilder.com/vernono

"GreatArtist" wrote in message
oups.com...
Anybody know what kind of stores you can get this at and if it's
expensive?

I hope all the health claims made for it aren't just acaidemical!

(Sorry folks! Couldn't resist!)

I haven't heard much about curing punaphilia.

There's no cure - believe me! )

Have a look on news:alt.humor.puns

Old 11-01-2007, 02:16 PM posted to misc.health.alternative,sci.life-extension,sci.med.nutrition,alt.agriculture.fruit,alt.food.vegan

"nemo" wrote in message
. uk...

"vernon" [email protected] wrote in message
m...

"nemo" wrote in message
. uk...

"vernon" [email protected] wrote in message
m...
www.nutronix.com/vernono
or
www.automaticbuilder.com/vernono

"GreatArtist" wrote in message
oups.com...
Anybody know what kind of stores you can get this at and if it's
expensive?

I hope all the health claims made for it aren't just acaidemical!

(Sorry folks! Couldn't resist!)

I haven't heard much about curing punaphilia.

There's no cure - believe me! )

Have a look on news:alt.humor.puns

Just be careful that you don't get sued for pun-itive damages.

Old 11-01-2007, 02:21 PM posted to misc.health.alternative,sci.life-extension,sci.med.nutrition,alt.agriculture.fruit,alt.food.vegan

"vernon" [email protected] wrote in message
m...

"nemo" wrote in message
. uk...

"vernon" [email protected] wrote in message
m...

"nemo" wrote in message
. uk...

"vernon" [email protected] wrote in message
m...
www.nutronix.com/vernono
or
www.automaticbuilder.com/vernono

"GreatArtist" wrote in message
oups.com...
Anybody know what kind of stores you can get this at and if it's
expensive?

I hope all the health claims made for it aren't just acaidemical!

(Sorry folks! Couldn't resist!)

I haven't heard much about curing punaphilia.

There's no cure - believe me! )

Have a look on news:alt.humor.puns

Just be careful that you don't get sued for pun-itive damages.

Yers. And ice up hose (brrr!) the presiding judge with be the one famous for
appearing bare-chested - Justice Trousers.
(I think that was a Ken Dodd pun.)

Acai - where to buy? GreatArtist Vegan 1 13-01-2007 07:48 PM
ACAI PLUS AGENTS WANTED Monika Watts General 0 10-06-2005 11:00 AM
ACAI PLUS Mariar Acai General 0 05-06-2005 03:01 PM
ACAI PLUS Mariar Acai Beer 0 05-06-2005 03:01 PM
ACAI PLUS Mariar Acai Coffee 0 05-06-2005 03:01 PM