Posted to rec.food.drink.tea
Christopher Richards

Default British Tea

It's interesting that they are now growing tea in the UK. But what a price?
Has anyone tried it?

Yesterday I started a new website about the dangers of drinking tea:
www.teamadness.com.
Don't be afraid to visit.
Christopher

Posted to rec.food.drink.tea

Christopher Richards wrote:
> It's interesting that they are now growing tea in the UK. But what a price?
> Has anyone tried it?

Haven't tried it - or indeed heard about it ... first chance I've had
to lurk for a couple of months too, so can you give more details or a
link?