Posted to rec.food.drink.tea
Daniel J. Morlan

Default Is there a single outfit that sells tea of all kinds WITHOUT additives?

I mean, as a primary market? I'm hearing all this stuff about additives and
colors, etc. In tea, and all I want is JUST TEA. It's becoming quite
frustrating learning about how these people conduct business to increase
weight, and improve color of their tea. Is it radical to want JUST tea?

I'm extremely tired, worked the late shift plus 4 hours. I must go to bed.

Best regards,

Dan

Posted to rec.food.drink.tea
Scott Dorsey

Daniel J. Morlan > wrote:
>I mean, as a primary market? I'm hearing all this stuff about additives and
>colors, etc. In tea, and all I want is JUST TEA. It's becoming quite
>frustrating learning about how these people conduct business to increase
>weight, and improve color of their tea. Is it radical to want JUST tea?

I hate to say it, but this is the case for almost all products in the US.
Ever tried to find grape juice that ISN'T from concentrate and doesn't have
glycol added?
--scott

Posted to rec.food.drink.tea
John

"Daniel J. Morlan" wrote:
> I mean, as a primary market? I'm hearing all this stuff about
> additives and colors, etc. In tea, and all I want is JUST TEA.
> It's becoming quite frustrating learning about how these people
> conduct business to increase weight, and improve color of their
> tea. Is it radical to want JUST tea?
>
> I'm extremely tired, worked the late shift plus 4 hours. I must
> go to bed.
>
> Best regards,
>
> Dan

Try http://silkroadteas.com/

Posted to rec.food.drink.tea
kuri

"Scott Dorsey" > wrote in message

> I hate to say it, but this is the case for almost all products in the US.
> Ever tried to find grape juice that ISN'T from concentrate and doesn't

have
> glycol added?

You're a bit hard on American wines. They don't add window cleaning liquid
in all of them.

Kuri

Posted to rec.food.drink.tea
Mårten Nilsson

"Scott Dorsey" > skrev i meddelandet
> Daniel J. Morlan > wrote:
>>I mean, as a primary market? I'm hearing all this stuff about additives
>>and
>>colors, etc. In tea, and all I want is JUST TEA. It's becoming quite
>>frustrating learning about how these people conduct business to increase
>>weight, and improve color of their tea. Is it radical to want JUST tea?

> I hate to say it, but this is the case for almost all products in the US.
> Ever tried to find grape juice that ISN'T from concentrate and doesn't
> have
> glycol added?
> --scott

Glycol? Is that legal?

/Mårten

Posted to rec.food.drink.tea
Scott Dorsey

In article >, kuri > wrote:
>"Scott Dorsey" > wrote in message
>
>> I hate to say it, but this is the case for almost all products in the US.
>> Ever tried to find grape juice that ISN'T from concentrate and doesn't

>have
>> glycol added?

>You're a bit hard on American wines. They don't add window cleaning liquid
>in all of them.

I'm not talking about wines, I am talking about unfermented grape juice!
The crap that Americans put into wine is EVEN WORSE.
--scott

Posted to rec.food.drink.tea
stePH

Melinda wrote:

> Daniel, are you talking about bottled teas? There's a brand out there that
> (I think) is called Honestea that is pretty stripped down for a bottled
> beverege, some of it's stuff has a little sugar in it and some doesn't but
> it's about the most "unadulterated" bottled tea I can see here.

One word: TEJAVA.

Every Trader Joe's I've been in carries it. I won't touch any other
bottled tea.

stePH
--
Today's waste is tomorrow's overtime.

Posted to rec.food.drink.tea
stePH

Scott Dorsey wrote:
> Daniel J. Morlan > wrote:
> >I mean, as a primary market? I'm hearing all this stuff about additives and
> >colors, etc. In tea, and all I want is JUST TEA. It's becoming quite
> >frustrating learning about how these people conduct business to increase
> >weight, and improve color of their tea. Is it radical to want JUST tea?

> I hate to say it, but this is the case for almost all products in the US.
> Ever tried to find grape juice that ISN'T from concentrate and doesn't have
> glycol added?
> --scott

Try shopping at Trader Joe's or other natural food stores.

stePH
--
Today's waste is tomorrow's overtime.

Posted to rec.food.drink.tea
Robit

Dan,

I have been very happy with Silk Road Teas. I believe In Pursuit of Tea
also sells pure leaf, very nice tea as well.

http://www.silkroadteas.com

http://www.inpursuitoftea.com