Space Cowboy

Default Ebay storefronts and websites

I hate giving vendor details but Yun_Cha on Ebay is the storefront for
Pu-erhtea.com. I say that because it might save you some money and the
convenience of using PayPal. There was a previous post saying the
website only takes Western Union. Their golden melons come from a
factory called Qi Sheng. Their website describes the taste as mellow.
I will add sweet. A very pleasant shu to drink. I also ordered some
more shu:
http://i15.photobucket.com/albums/a3...efPics/999.jpg
The large characters you see across the top are embossed on one side of
the 4 x 250g beengs. The tea symbol on the other side. This shu is
mellow but not sweet like the melon. It reminds me of the Xiaguan Iron
Cake I can get from Chinatown which I almost like. This one I do.

Jim

PS:

Hey Lew good recommendation. Maybe any golden melon is worth ordering.
Can anyone translate the large characters across the top of the beeng
for me? Thanks.

Mydnight

Give us a link to a picture, and we'll get to work on the translation.

Space Cowboy

I did. You did really well for a while quoting posts. Not only does
it help us to know who you are talking too but it might help you.

Jim

Mydnight wrote:
> Give us a link to a picture, and we'll get to work on the translation.

niisonge

The large characters across the top read: "Gu Lao Pu Er". It means "Old
Puer".

Space Cowboy

gu3 lao3 pu3 er3
http://i15.photobucket.com/albums/a3...efPics/999.jpg

Thanks,
Jim

niisonge wrote:
> The large characters across the top read: "Gu Lao Pu Er". It means "Old
> Puer".

Jane Erickson

how do I find the storefront? the melon sounds interesting. i did a search
on yun cha but didn't find anything.

thanks
je
"Space Cowboy" > wrote in message
oups.com...
> gu3 lao3 pu3 er3
> http://i15.photobucket.com/albums/a3...efPics/999.jpg
>
> Thanks,
> Jim
>
> niisonge wrote:
>> The large characters across the top read: "Gu Lao Pu Er". It means "Old
>> Puer".

Mike Petro

On Wed, 26 Oct 2005 01:11:17 GMT, "Jane Erickson"
> wrote:

>how do I find the storefront? the melon sounds interesting. i did a search
>on yun cha but didn't find anything.
>
>thanks
>je

Try
http://stores.ebay.com/Yun-Cha_W0QQsspagenameZL2QQtZkm

Mike Petro
http://www.pu-erh.net
Posted to rec.food.drink.tea
Mike Petro

Sorry, my link didnt seem to work, try this
http://stores.ebay.com/Yun-Cha

Mike

Posted to rec.food.drink.tea
Space Cowboy

The storefront was identified elsewhere. When you order do in
multiples of a kilo. The shipping will then reflect the actual cost.
Not everything on their website is on Ebay and vice versa. If you send
Ebay Messages then someone with good command of English will reply. I
also like the Babywrapper storefront. I just wished both would offer
everything I see on TaoBao.

Jim

Jane Erickson wrote:
> how do I find the storefront? the melon sounds interesting. i did a search
> on yun cha but didn't find anything.
>
> thanks
> je

RFC Websites triolus[_2_] General Cooking 7 22-02-2010 08:05 PM
Finding some tea websites John Baking 0 23-12-2005 06:16 AM
Finding some tea websites John Preserving 0 23-12-2005 06:15 AM
Restaurant Websites Tamara Lim General Cooking 24 17-04-2004 10:19 PM
Restaurant Websites Tamara Restaurants 1 29-03-2004 11:24 PM