Chinesetea

Default News sha In China a teapot weights 600 tons to be created

News sha

The largest teapot in the world with height three-storied house
created from the granite Chinese masters in the southeastern seaside
county, Anxi, Fujian.

It is established on one of the areas in the district of Anxi, which is
considered the native land of famous tea of the type Of "Oolong Tea"
("black dragon"). As reports, the weight of the vessel with a diameter
of 8 meters reaches 600 tons. On the pot-bellied sides is engraved the
gigantic hieroglyph, which designates "tea".

Producers hope that the "king of teapots", as they named their
masterpiece, will fall into the Guinness book of records. Especially as
as a result this will be the entire tea collection, which will include
the five additional cups of cyclopean sizes and 35- meter trays.

I will show you the photos for review once it finished, sounds
interesting and great.

Enjoy tea, enjoy life.

http://www.mrentea.com

Chinesetea

You can review the biggest stone pot in below address, indescribable.

http://www.mrentea.com/en/bbs/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=50

thanks

Enjoy tea, enjoy life.

http://www.mrentea.com

toci

I'm a giant teapot, short and stout.....Here is my handle, here is my
spout.....Just tip me over, pour me out..... Toci
Chinesetea wrote:
> You can review the biggest stone pot in below address, indescribable.
>
> http://www.mrentea.com/en/bbs/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=50
>
> thanks
>
> Enjoy tea, enjoy life.
>
> http://www.mrentea.com

Michael Plant

[Michael]
Thank you, Toci. You said it so much nicer than I would have.

[Toci]
> I'm a giant teapot, short and stout.....Here is my handle, here is my
> spout.....Just tip me over, pour me out..... Toci

[Chinatea]
>> You can review the biggest stone pot...indescribable.
>> http://www.mrentea.com/en/bbs/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=50
>> thanks
>> Enjoy tea, enjoy life.

Bad News For Cat And Dog Lovers In China Mark Thorson General Cooking 2 28-01-2010 02:17 AM
Weights of Peels mobile Preserving 7 20-12-2007 02:24 AM
Identical Cans, Different weights. Andy[_2_] General Cooking 24 28-04-2007 11:35 PM
Weights and Measures? Andy General Cooking 22 15-09-2005 04:02 AM
Food weights Dave Wray Baking 12 11-01-2004 02:09 AM