Default What's the best tea site?

Hey everyone! I really want some good tea links. I was thinking of
something like coffeegeek but for tea. I'm finding it really hard to
get good information on which brands are good and which aren't. I like
all types of tea or herbal tea, but if there's a site you like that's
dedicated to a specific type that's cool too. Also I just wanted to
know what you guys think of mightyleaf tea. I've tried different kinds
and liked most of it. Thanks a lot!

Here's what i mentioned:
http://coffeegeek.com/
http://www.mightyleaf.com/default.aspx

Rosco

Since you ask...I have just started a brand new site dedicated to Oolong
from Taiwan. We are based in Taiwan and we are associated with a
well-known distributor which sells throughout Taiwan and also to China.

At present we only have a selection of 7 teas on the web site. Others
will be added in the future. The 7 teas cover a broad range of prices
but all are excellent have been chosen to provide a good variety of
tastes. All the tea is hand picked and hand processed.

Take a look! http://www.teafromtaiwan.com/

Ross MacIver

wrote:
> Hey everyone! I really want some good tea links. I was thinking of
> something like coffeegeek but for tea. I'm finding it really hard to
> get good information on which brands are good and which aren't. I like
> all types of tea or herbal tea, but if there's a site you like that's
> dedicated to a specific type that's cool too. Also I just wanted to
> know what you guys think of mightyleaf tea. I've tried different kinds
> and liked most of it. Thanks a lot!
>
> Here's what i mentioned:

http://coffeegeek.com/
> http://www.mightyleaf.com/default.aspx

Joanne Rosen

there are many websites to explore-
look at the faq of this site
joanne

toci

There are about 150 names there, at least one of which is no longer a
functioning teasite. I think Ben wanted to zero in on more sites he
could actually use. The two I mentioned are there; my only
relationship to them is as a satisfied customer. Ross's site is
probably too new for the list. Aloke's address doesn't work for his
site, but his company can be reached through typing the name is search.
Toci

Joanne Rosen

try
www.imperialtea.com
www.uptontea.com
www.fragrantleaf.com

Thomas H. O'Reilly

By far my favorite site is www.specialteas.com, I'm not affiliated, just a
long time and satisfied customer. It's run by Jurgen Link and he travels
everywhere to get his tea. T

> wrote in message
oups.com...
> Hey everyone! I really want some good tea links. I was thinking of
> something like coffeegeek but for tea. I'm finding it really hard to
> get good information on which brands are good and which aren't. I like
> all types of tea or herbal tea, but if there's a site you like that's
> dedicated to a specific type that's cool too. Also I just wanted to
> know what you guys think of mightyleaf tea. I've tried different kinds
> and liked most of it. Thanks a lot!
>
> Here's what i mentioned:
> http://coffeegeek.com/
> http://www.mightyleaf.com/default.aspx

Maybe you can try below website: www.mrentea.com, I think if you hope
to get anything about Chinese, just here.

I ski for free

I like http://www.serengetitea.com. They have a very unique product...
it is not well known, but I think it will be eventually.

pilo_

In article .com>,
"I ski for free" > wrote:

> I like http://www.serengetitea.com. They have a very unique product...
> it is not well known, but I think it will be eventually.

you wouldn't by chance be associated with this company, would you?