Posted to alt.food.wine

Default FAQ site server now relocated and site back up

As mentioned in previous posts, the host of the FAQ domain was moving
to their new data center, and as a result the FAQ site would be down
up to about 2 days during the move. The site went down last night
after I went to bed and was off this morning. It is now back up at
about 5:30 pm US CST, March 29. I now am able to sign into the server
again also. If you tried to reach the site during the down time, you
should have been redirected to a page that explained what was going
on. I don't know the exact details of how the host made the changes.
There is a remote chance that the site did not come back on for
everyone at the same time. If you still can not get into
http://winefaq.hostexcellence.com/ , first try reloading the page. If
that does not work, please post your problem here.