Default Golden Assam FBOP tea

Hello. Does anyone know of a source for some Golden Assam FBOP tea
that Twinnings had and was carried by the old Marshall Field's?
If you could link me up with a source, I would be eternally grateful.
Thanks.
-George

Rob

Where are you located? Twinings has a golden tipped Assam and Kenyan
blend, which is available from their shop on the Strand. You can also
get it through their mail order service, if you are in the UK. If
not, perhaps one of our UK members will help you to get some.

Good luck,

Rob

Rob, thanks for the response. I'm in London at the moment but I live
in Chicago. The one you mention is very similar but I am tracking down
the tea for someone back home. I don't know much about tea. I'm
guessing they would prefer the Golden Assam FBOP instead of the golden
tipped Assam and Kenyan blend. I just emailed Twinings and asked them
where I can get some. Hopefully they'll respond. Thanks again.

Rob

Twinings usually responds very quickly; I've foudn their customer
service to be excellent. If you are in London, you can probably buy
this tea at their shop. It is at 216 The Strand, across from the Royal
Courts of Justice.

Good luck.

Rob

Assam tea from Taiwan Space Cowboy Tea 4 18-05-2006 01:33 AM
CTC Assam Pat Tea 13 31-01-2006 04:15 PM
Assam tea in the news Aloke Prasad Tea 0 16-01-2006 01:07 AM
Grades of assam Mårten Nilsson Tea 5 26-07-2005 02:28 PM
lapsang, assam, what next? Sally P. Tea 10 06-03-2004 05:05 AM