Alex Chaihorsky

Default Russian bottled water for tea

Just to entertain you all - here is how serious Russian tea-lovers are about
water: http://t.volny.edu/water.xls This table is the chemical composition
and overall tea-brewing quality of 27 different bottled waters sold in
Russia. The thread about tea brewing qualities of these waters is couple of
hundreds pages long.
Their site http://tea.volny.edu is IMHO one of the absolute best in the
world and has an English version too. Because I like it so much, I publish
my tea stories in Russian there once in a while.

Sasha.